Chapter 27

Charlotte's POV

I feel really guilty about letting Sandro take the blame, but I didn't want to upset him and his look told me to stay quiet. Vinny came into my room letting me know I could go on Saturday and as soon as he left I texted my friends.

I can go!!!-C

Yay!-H

That's great-F

So excited-A

We talk about logistics, which is confusing because I know nothing so I let them hash it out. I go to Sando's room to thank him. I get there and knock and receive no response. I knock again and nothing. I go to open the door, but it's locked. The fuck. I just want to thank him and ask him why he did it.

"Do you miss your big brother?" Luca asks in a mocking tone.

"No, shut the fuck up," I defend myself.

"Watch your fucking language," he scolds.

"I'm gonna say whatever I fucking please. Where the fuck is he?" I ask.

"If you stop fucking cursing I'll tell you," he says.

"Fine where is he," I say nicely well kind of nicely.

"Lockdown," he vauagly says.

"Wait who has lockdown," Bruno says coming out of nowhere.

"Sandro," Luca says.

"What's lockdown?" I ask.

"The worst punishment. You have to stay in the guest room with nothing but the necessities and you can only leave for dinner and school," Bruno says.

"Why's his door locked then?" I ask.

"So we can't get anything for him," Luca informs me.

"Okay, then which room is he in I have to ask him something," I walk towards the other hall.

"Nope," Bruno holds me back. I look at him confused. "You go you get both of you in trouble if you want to talk to him you have to talk to the older three and they rarely ever say yes," Bruno tells me and Luca agrees. This is just fucking great. I can't say anything to him. I quietly go downstairs and see my brothers in what looks like a serious conversation. I go back to my room and quietly sneak out my window. 

"I better not fuck this up," I say aloud. I walk on the roof carefully and quietly to the other side of the house where the guest bedrooms are. Knowing Sandro he should be awake so the light should be on. I stop at each window looking in till I find his. I know I can't be loud, but I need to get his attention. I lightly tap the window and he eventually hears me. 

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He whisper yells at me.

"I came to tell you thank you," I say.

"All this because of a thank you?" He asks like it's impossible to believe.

"Yes, thanks for taking the blame it means a lot, but now you are in what was it? Oh yeah lockdown," I say.