Chapter 37

Charlotte POV

What else would teenagers do on break at night than party? Of course, the older three have no idea. They are at work and think the rest of us are at home sleeping. The thing is the rest left me alone. They said it's 'too dangerous and late and I need to stay home.' I've done more dangerous things than a high school party, they just don't want to have to worry about me. Jokes on them I'm doing worse here. It's currently 1 am and I have tried to sleep, but I wake up with a nightmare each time. My stupid brothers didn't give me my pills and they hid them. It's time to take matters into my own hands. They have to be somewhere. I'll just have to look in each possible spot which will take time. I grab a bobby pin and leave my room. 

I start with Gio's room. I look in his nightstands and drawers only finding guns and other unimportant stuff. Sandro's room is empty too. I head to the game room next and check the cabinet. I pick the lock and find nothing of use right now. I lock it and go into the kitchen. I look through all cabinets climbing on the counter to reach a few. I'm starting to lose hope as there are only a few cabinets left. I open the last one.

"Bingo." Inside are the pill holders for each day and other pills. There are painkillers like Advil and Tylenol. I look for the holder with my name. The days for the week are filled with what I need to take. I open up Fridays and see the dark purple color of the sleeping pill. I sallow it dry. I look behind the holders and see what must be the refill drugs. I grab the orange bottle with my name. I notice it's one of the antidepressants I take for my anger. Boy does that make me sound messed up. I know Zoloft can make you feel relaxed and I know kids at school would pay a lot of money to feel like that. I grab a good amount and go back to my room. I place the pills in a case and hide them. I pull out my phone and text Elliot he's someone who would know who to sell them to. I can sell drugs I've done it before.

Hey, I have a question, but you can't tell anyone-C

Okay?-E

I want to sell drugs to make some money, can you help hook me up with people who would buy them?-C

No, this is such a stupid idea especially if you get caught-E

Fine I'll do it myself-C

No, don't that's even worse, I'd rather help-E

So you'll help?-C

I guess, but if I say we stop we stop-E

Okay-C

I'm selling Zoloft-C

We texted a bit longer about who would buy the drugs and other random stuff. I texted a few people he sent me off of Snapchat so our conversation would be gone after we saw it. If my brothers find out I'm screwed, but this way I can buy anything without having to ask them. I can get gifts for them and stuff for me. That's my plan meet up with these people and buy Christmas gifts it's a good cover. The sleeping pill kicked in. I have no idea when. I woke up to a few texts from Elli.

Charlie? 
Are you still there?
I guess you fell asleep.
Good night. 

I don't respond, and go into the kitchen. No one is there and there's no note. I look in the garage and see the younger four's cars so they are home. I wait till 9 before getting ready and writing a note telling them I went to the mall to get their gifts. I get in the car and drive to a run-down gas station where I'm meeting the first person. I have nine pills for three people. I'll give each person three. They should technically take half the pill, but if they take the full one it won't matter that much. I'm meeting some guy named Dylan I'd never heard of him before last night. A car pulls up next to me and I get out walking to the passenger window. He rolls it down and I see him. He looks like every stoner teenager with baggy pants and a beanie. I can see a pack of cigarettes in the passenger seat. He's not afraid to show it I guess.