Chapter 15

Logan's POV

We finally came back to America after living full-time in Greece for a few years. I'm so ready to hang out with my friends tonight it has been so long. We are on our way to our house which I missed. I love it here which is the opposite of what most people would say. Most say I'm so lucky to live in Greece, but I disagree.

"We are having dinner at the Giordano's tonight," my dad says. Yay just what I want. note the sarcasm. I get ready for dinner and a few hours later we are on our way.  We arrive at the mansion and walk to the door. The house is gorgeous and hasn't changed much from the last time. The door opens and reveals Giovanni and Vincenzo. Let me just say these two are still as scary as they were when I was a kid.

They lead us to the dining room where the rest of the Giordanos sit. I sit in front of a girl whom I guess is their sister that their mom took. Wait, they found their sister. I look up at her and there is something so familiar almost like I know her. My dad and Giovanni began talking about the business. I wonder if she knows about it. Our dinner is brought out and everyone begins to engage in conversation. My two older brothers kept talking to the younger brothers or the older ones about business. I sit there quietly which is unusual, but my mind is busy trying to figure out who she is. I can ask her name. She keeps staring at me and then looking away. She begins to scrunch up her face like she is really trying to focus. I guess she is thinking the same thing as me.

"Logan?" She asks. Her voice is so familiar, and how did she know my name we haven't even spoken yet. All eyes turn to her. Everyone else is equally shocked at how she knows my name. I look at her one more time and that's when it hits me.

"Charlie, is that really you?" I ask. It has been years since I've seen her. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see the rest of my family recognize her too.

"Yes," she says a smile slowly creeping on her face. 

"Theé mou, échei perásei tósos kairós," I say not realizing I spoke in Greek.

(God, It's been so long)

"Boreís an to xanapeís," she responds. I don't even notice the looks her brothers are giving us. 

(You can say that again)

"Charlie, you know Logan?" Vincenzo asks. I mean isn't that obvious now?

"Yes, I don't just know Logan I know all of them," she answers his stupid question. I don't think her brothers truly know their sister. She's known all across the world thanks to her skills and moving around a lot. The sad thing is she never stayed in Greece long so we hung out more in other countries. 

"We had no idea she was your sister, but we met her when she was eight," my mom says. I can tell she feels guilty, but like she said we had no idea. Charlie and I are a force to be reckoned with. We met in Finland when she was eight and I was nine we ended up in a lot of trouble that night. The weird part was we saw her mom but only for a second and she looked terrified to see us and left with Charlotte so fast. We haven't seen each other for a few years.

"Don't feel guilty you had no idea," Giovanni says. See creepy he can read anyone. 

"How have you been squirt," Andrew says. She hates that nickname, but he thinks he can call her that because he is four years older than her. It also makes her mad which he enjoys.