Chapter 35

Charlotte's POV

Much to my dismay the break came to an end. I have a month till winter break, so I can do this. Going back to school after a break is weird. One because I've never had this break and two it's like the first day. The kids still part for my brothers and whisper as we walk by. Is this really the best part of their day seeing my brothers? Word of advice to the ladies they don't want you and you want don't them. I doubt they even know you exist. Unless your name is Ava then step right up. I somehow did survive till Friday. One week down start the countdown.

I walk through the house. This house is so lame and boring. It's not like Christmas at all.

I guess I spoke too soon as I got a text from Nic to come to the living room. I walk into all my brothers. Either the younger or older half had to have done something for this to happen. 

"Okay, so today we are decorating for Christmas. I hired people to do the outside, but we will do the tree and anyone's room if they want," Gio says.

"This is so fucking stupid we haven't done this in-" Sandro stops after seeing Gio's look. I can finish the sentence in 14 years. I know this is for me and I appreciate it. 

The guys get out all the boxes labeled Christmas and I open each one deciding what I want and don't. After a bit the stairs have garlands wrapped around them with red bows, the fireplace has stockings and the mantel is decorated with various Christmas shelf stuff like small trees and gnomes. Almost every door has a wreath even the guy's rooms. Much to their dismay and fighting back I won. Each wreath has a red bow too. The pillows on the couch are Christmas-themed. The formal living room has a garland around the fireplace. The dining room has a Christmas runner and candles, and the kitchen has Christmas mugs, cups, towels, and plates. Most boys wouldn't decorate their rooms. A few added Christmas colors through pillows and blankets. On the other hand, went all out. I added a red blanket and different throw pillows, a small tree in the corner, signs of Christmas sayings, and a candle. The people outside finished and our house is outlined by lights in a classy way with garlands around the columns out front and the doors and wreaths on each door. The last thing is the tree.

"Ready?" Vinny asks when I come down the stairs. 

"Yes!" I say super excited. Have I mentioned I love Christmas? Not the day but rather the season. The ornaments are all laid out and the tree is up and fluffed. I grab the balls first and add them to the tree. The guys follow grabbing other balls and adding them higher up. Our tree is tall like Gio and a half so around 9-10ft. "Shit," I say under my breath.

"What?" Bruno asks.

"We forgot the ribbon," I say. Mom and I always use ribbon instead of tinsel. 

"Ale get off your phone and help," Vinny yells. He can be scary. Remind me not to mess with him. Sandro surprisingly doesn't fight back and puts his phone in his pocket. After the ribbon is wrapped around we put on more ornaments and are now on the last box. It's labeled pictures. I open it to see pictures of each of us. I pull one out of a baby with lots of hair and blue eyes. I pull out another with a picture of the same baby, but this one has a smile on its face. "Who's this?"

"The one without the smile would be me and the one smiling would be you," Gio says. 

"We look the exact same," I say.

"You guys still do," Luca says. He's not wrong. Gio is the boy version of me just older. I pull out another of two boys copy and pasted holding another little boy. The twins and and Bruno. The twins look so happy, but Bruno looks uncomfortable.