🥀 . ii

Taehyung squinted his eyes due to sunlight which hits directly onto his face. He stretched his arms and body finding himself half naked on the bed.

His eyes went towards the girl who was sleeping beside him. She was naked too. They both were covering themselves by the duvet.

He got up from the bed , wore his shirt and took a piece of tissue paper from the table.

He wrote something on it and left it as a message for the girl and left from there.

After sometime the girl woke up and stretched herself while holding the duvet upto her chest.
She looked for Taehyung here and there in the room but she didn't found him.

Her eyes went towards the paper which was kept on the dressing table beside the bed. She picked it up and read - " I was not satisfied by your pleasure".

As she read it her blood started boiling in anger. She crumbled that tissue and throw it somewhere in the room.

Girl - " What does he thinks of himself ? Fucking rude !"
She yelled in anger.

Pov : In Taehyung house.

Taehyung was entering in his house stomping his feet which got noticed by her mother

Mrs. Kim - " Son you came have your breakfast... Otherwise you will get late for the University. "
She said placing the dishes on the dining table.

A/n - Well if you ask why her mother didn't asked him where he was last night ? So the thing was that jungkook who was his best friend always make excuses to cover him. Like that way he did it last night too.

Taehyung made his way towards the dining table , pulled out the chair and took his seat.

After having his breakfast quitely and taking a shower he set off for the University.

Jungkook was taking out his stuffs from his locker , meanwhile someone came behind him patting on his shoulders

Jungkook turned back to only see his friend Taehyung.