🥀. xxii

You Welcomed a new fresh morning with a fresh start but obviously with the same old daily shitty tantrums.

You, Jimin and Taehyung came last night from Spain. As you all were tired from long journey you both didn't talked about anything last night and decided to sleep soundly.

Yn - " Its morning ! Still don't feel fresh and enthusiast. "

Getting freshed up you made your way to the downstairs just to see your husband dressed all in black sitting on the dining table.

Your footsteps didn't get unnoticed by him.

Taehyung - " Good morning sweetheart. "

Yn - " Well not good for me. If you are here."
You taunted him while taking your seat.

Taehyung - " My bad ! I can't get away from you. "

Ignoring his words you roamed your eyes on the table full of your favourite dishes and desserts.

Your face expressions got lighten up that atleast you can have your favourite food early in the morning it might ease your mind down.

Taehyung - " Dig on it. Afterall this is for you only. "

Yn - " I doubt you. "

Taehyung - " And in which sense ? "

Yn - " I doubt you may stuffed me with foods and then hunt me for your unpleasant desires. "

Hearing your words his words stucked into his throat. Obviously for sure he had haunted you so many times that thinking of him you can only imagine about his wrong doings.

Taehyung - " That will never gonna happen ever....Leave it get ready in 10 min I am gonna take you to my office."

Yn - " Suddenly ?"

Taehyung - " Hm.. you might be getting bored in this mansion.... I thought Why shouldn't i give you a visit to my company ? "

You can't able to believe his words like he was the only one who caged you in the room.... now he only wants you to join him.

Getting up from your place you were about to go... " You are acting weird. "

You left towards your room to get ready to accompany him.

Taehyung - " Be fast princess i am already late. "

Time skipped to his office.

Yn - " I don't know why i am even here ? What will i do sitting here all the day ? "

You asked him while trying to concentrate on a book which he had given you to kill the time on the couch.

Taehyung - " Read that book for now and if you get bored you can stare at me as much as you want. "
He said keeping his one hand on his cheeks supporting the desk.