🥀. xxx

🥀✨✨
Before starting the story first of all i would like to thanks all of you guys whole heartedly . In these days the views of "Dark Temptation" had increased a lot.
I didn't knew it will be liked by so many people.

I just randomly gave a thought to write on dark love and you guys proved it right. With the support of you guys it has ranked # 2 in dark love.... Thank you so much.

Please look forward towards it till the end. And witness Taehyung and Yn's pure and selfless love from dark one. ✨✨🥀

~love from jeonhaeyi 💜

🤧🤧🤧.....Again thank you so much guys.

Lets get back to the story now. 😁

🥀.xxx

Biting your lips in nervousness you were fidgeting your fingers impatiently. Your breath wasn't normal. You were just hoping everything to be fine.

Sitting on the couch in the living room being all tensed your mind was clouded with all negative thoughts and you were hoping that it shouldn't be related from you.

Yn - " Please.... everything should be fine. If anything would happen to Taehyung....i can't even able to make eye contact with him... "
You mumbled to yourself while wiping off your silent tears.

Suddenly someone barged inside the hall aggressively gaining your attention.

Mr. Kim - " HAN YN.. "
He yelled while coming inside the hall looking for you.

From his gestures we can say he was not sane at all.

You hurriedly stood up from your place as you heard your name from his burning anger.

Yn - " Y- Yes Mr. Kim."
With your trembling lips you almost whispered.

Coming towards you he stood opposite to you maintaining a good distance.

Mr. Kim - " What had you done to my son ? Today he almost lost his everything because of you. "

You widened your eyes in shock as what might happened to him.

Yn - " W-What happened to him ? "

Mr. Kim - " You are at no place to ask that about him. You have no right to even know anything about him from now onwards.....Because of your nasty actions his dream project was going to be ruined today. "