🥀. xx

Leaning against the car Taehyung was swirling the car keys in his finger. After noticing you and Jimin he turned around to take his seat in the car but suddenly he stopped hearing your request.

Yn - " Can i drive the car ? "

Jimin - " You can drive ? "

Yn - " Yes. "

Taehyung - " You don't have your driving license right now. You can't drive. Sit in the car. "

Yn - " Does i have to show it ? "

Jimin - " Yeah. If any police officer would caught us we might have to pay fine. "

You got disappointed by their baseless yet right answer. Making a pout you made your way to the front seat.

Taehyung - " Btw you don't need any license to ride me ! Wanna try ? "

You choked on your breath hearing him like he doesn't see whoever is there with you.... he just had to blabber nonsense and make you embarrass in front of anyone.

Yn - " Do you want me to slit your mouth ? "

Jimin - " Ah ha! Don't start here. "

Making annoying faces you shut your mouth silently. And you all went towards the party venue.

You were welcomed by Mr. Williams the organizer of the party.

Williams - " Bienvenidos Sr. y Sra. Kim. ( Welcome Mr. and Mrs. kim)"

Taehyung - " Gracias Sr. Williams.(Thank you Mr. Williams. )"

Yn - " Felicitaciones por su gran éxito. Espero que tengas éxito más alto.(Congratulations on your grand Success. Hope you go succeed higher.)"

You congratulated him handling a large bouquet of flowers and a fine wine.

Williams - " Claro, señora Kim.(Sure Mrs. kim. )

Mr. Williams eyes diverted to Jimin.
Williams - " Oh ! Mi amigo Jimin, me alegra que hayas venido también.(Oh ! my friend Jimin i am glad you came too. )

He said while sharing a brotherly hug.

Jimin - " Por supuesto que tengo que venir a celebrar tu éxito.(Of course i have to come to celebrate your success. )

Williams - "Por favor disfruta la fiesta.(Please Enjoy the party. )

After greetings and all you and Taehyung went to a direction to meet some of his friends in spain and from other countries as well. As you can speak spanish well he can get you along with his friends.

And Jimin went to meet some of the business man.

Taehyung - " Stay beside me. Don't go anywhere without my permission. "

He warned you tangling his hands around your hands.

You scoffed over his possessiveness.
" As if you will let me go. "

Taehyung - " You know what princess... My fingers can do a good job anywhere. "

You understood his intentions as decided to keep quiet instead of triggering him.

After meeting with some of the business mans and his friends Taehyung offered you for a dance.
As you don't wanted to create a scene there you holded his hand ready to dance with him.