🥀. vii

A/n - You were admiring yourself in the mirror before leaving for the club.
You were wearing a black mini bodycon dress which was perfectly fitting on your body showing your curves.

Actually you and Hae yi had decided to meet up in a club to relax your minds as it was weekend.

Your phone ringed gaining your attention.

On call

Hae yi - " Yah! Yn.. Are you not ready yet ? "

Yn - " Yes i am ready. "

Hae yi - " Come down fast i am waiting for you with my car in front of your house. "

Yn - " Got it. "

You wore your high heels and rushed outside the house. You saw Hae yi was waiting in her car for you.

You got into her car and drove away.

Yn - " Is jk not coming ? "

Hae yi - " No... He wanted to play games with his friends so he said he will be not coming. "

Yn - " Oh ho... I see now you keep information about his whereabouts too... Huh ? "
You asked teasingly.

Hae yi - " Ah! Its not like that.... I asked him and he just told me. "

Yn - " But jokes apart... You like him don't you ? "

Hae yi - " Oh wow yn you are looking damn sexy in this dress.. "

Yn - " Don't change the topic. "

Hae yi - " Fine. I have crush on him. "
She said being defeated.

Yn - " Wow! Then you should step a forward towards him. I bet he likes you too... "

Hae yi - " Hope so... You know he is very cute and gentle boy. "
She said while blushing.

Yn - " Ha ha ha.. Seems though."

In the midst of talking you both didn't noticed that you reached your destination.

A/n - Yes it is the same club in which Taehyung used to go.

You both entered into the club

You both entered into the club. Your eyes roamed in the club from the start to the end... Some people were dancing like maniac being drunk... Some were having their mini makeout session and some were busy in chugging drinks.

Yn - " Gosh! No doubt why this club is famous..."

Hae yi - " Right. Let's go what are we waiting for. "

She dragged you towards the bar Section. You both started having countless drinks after one another without caring who will drive the car if you both end up being drunk.

Hae yi - " Yn.. Let's dance until our legs break. "
She yelled with enthusiasm.

You both were fully drunk till now and couldn't balance your legs still you went towards the dance floor and started moving your body according to the rythm.