🥀. xxxiii🔞

(A/n  - This chapter is kinda long but it is interesting... and it has little smuts too.. So enjoy)

Slamming the door harshly Taehyung entered inside the mansion yelling Yeonjun's name fiercely.

Taehyung - " YEONJUN YOU FUCKING BASTARD... COME THE HELL OUT OF YOUR HOLE "

Hearing his warning Yeonjun left you and looked in your eyes.

Yeonjun - " Seems like your crazy man is here. "

He stood up straight and gave you a warning before exiting the room.

Yeonjun - " Don't you dare to move your feet from this room. "

You looked at him in fear gulping a lump in your throat.

Yeonjun came downstairs while keeping his hands in his pant's pocket walking down the stairs as a King.

Taehyung - " Where is yn ? "

Yeonjun - " She is in "my room ".
He emphasized the word his room which made Taehyung 's blood boil in anger.

Taehyung - " What the hell you did to her ? "

Yeonjun - " Nothing just playing with your minion. "

Taehyung - " Watch your fucking mouth before you say anything to my wife. "

Yeonjun - " What ?? did i said something wrong Mr. Kim ?...Wasn't she your minion before. Didn't you took her to please yourself and then married her forcefully. "

His words made Taehyung loose his control. He walked towards him aggressively and landed a hard punch on his face. Which made him stumble on his legs.

He didn't fall but was about to fall. Raising his face up he touched his lips and found blood on it.

Wiping it off he scoffed.

Taehyung - " Don't you again dare to say a single word shit about my wife....otherwise i am gonna cut you into pieces. "

Yeonjun - "What you gonna do huh ? Will you again take her forcefully from me.... then try now... because now i won't let you to take her. "

Taehyung scoffed making Yeonjun looked at him weirdly.

Taehyung - " Do you think i will get threaten by your fucking baseless threats... She is mine.... and i will take what is mine. "

Yeonjun - " You can't... I won't let you do that. "

Taehyung - " On what rights you are keeping her with yourself... She is nothing to you.... And you were never hers... But i have whole right to take back my wife from here. "

Yeonjun - " Marrying forcefully with her... You are calling her as your wife... "

Taehyung - " I know that... But now she loves me... and i know until now she had already told you about it ."

Yeonjun - " Doesn't matter to me.. because i am gonna marry your wife."

Taehyung again punched him hard but this time making him fall on the ground harshly. Taehyung gripped his collar tightly making him looked at him.

Taehyung - " Dare to lay your eyes on her... and i will take out your eyes from the socket. "

Leaving his collar he went straight towards the upstairs towards you.

While checking the number of rooms on the hallway he was yelling your name.

Taehyung - " Yn.. Yn... Yn.. "

Finally getting the exact door he opened it and saw you being curled up like a ball sitting in the corner.

His heart skipped a beat when he looked at your state. He was blaming himself for your disastrous state. He was feeling low of him as he can't protect you.