🥀. xxxix

( A/ n - Guys please read the previous chapter before this "the attention one " its an update for you all)

Everyone was enjoying the party.... Some were got drunk...while some couples were enjoying the romantic night.

Meanwhile you and other boys were having a get together talk over random things.

Suddenly Taehyung ' s head started spinning in circular motion... As if he is feeling dizzy. Everything was getting blurred in front of him. His uneasiness got noticed by you.

Yn - " Tae are you okay ? "
You asked being concerned.

Taehyung - "Yeah.. I am f - fine... Its just my head is getting heavy... I think i drank too much.. "

Yn - " Is that so ? Shall we head home ? "

Taehyung - " No.. Its ok... You enjoy.. I will be back from washroom."

Though he was feeling dizzy and uneasy he decided not to ruin your mood. After so many days you both are enjoying without caring about anything he doesn't wanted to spoil it.

Yn - " Ok then... Come fast.. "

He nodded and went from there holding his dizzy head. You looked at his disappearing figure with concern.

Not only you someone else was watching him too with her keen eyes.

He entered inside the washroom and splashed water on his face to gain his senses. His legs were trembling... Lips went dry. An uneasiness was rushing through his body making him feel weak on his knees.

His own body wasn't in control of him. Seems like something else was controlling it.

Holding the border of the basin he hunged his head low because now his head started paining and everything became blur in front of him.

Taehyung - " Did i drank something wrong ? ...i never feel like this.."

He was shaking his head continuously to get a clear view but he failed. He was about to fall when someone's hand rested on his shoulder supporting him through his waist.

Taehyung looked at the person with blurred vision. The person was wearing a long white gown.

Taehyung - " Oh.. Yn.. Thank you... L - Love i can't stand on my legs.. My h - head is hurting.. "

Isobel - " Its ok Tae.. I am here.. Lets go from here first... Let me take you to our bedroom. "

He wasn't in his senses to think or see with whom he was standing with. And Isobel was trying to gain advantage from it.

Thinking her as his wife he went with her towards a bedroom in that palace.

Isobel took him to the bedroom and locked it from inside before placing him on the bed.

Isobel - " Gosh! He is heavy.. "

Till now Taehyung lost his little senses too. Now he can't think straight.

Isobel looked at her and gave a smirk.
Shifting his hand aside she sat on the bed beside him.

Tracing her finger on his cheekbone she seductively looked at him.

Isobel - " You look cute with this pout... Mr. Kim.. Opps.. Tae.. "

She started laughing like a maniac.

Isobel - " The wine in which i gave you drugs took time to show its reaction but hopefully it worked.. And see you are here with me on one bed...

You love your wife so much don't you ? But you know what i want to taste you... Not because i love you...because i fucking love your body..