🥀. x

A/n - Its already been two days. You and Yeonjun got much closer and friendlier with each other. He makes you laugh at his silly jokes. He accompany you everywhere , took care of you.

Not gonna lie you were liking his efforts towards you. You were liking his little details which he offered towards you. But still now you both know your limits.

Here Taehyung has been burning in anger from past two days. He just can't bear the sight between two of you. He hates it when Yeonjun came close to you, sit with you, laugh with you, and the foremost thing you were comfortable with him.

Taehyung was just controlling his anger from these days. As his friend jk advised him to do so. So that he can propose you on his birthday.

Pov : In the classroom

You, Yeonjun and Hae yi were spending your quality time with each other

You, Yeonjun and Hae yi were spending your quality time with each other. He was telling some kind of funny stuffs, on which you and Hae yi were laughing with your heart out.

Hae yi - " Gosh! Yeonjun you are really funny. "
She said while giggling.

Yn - " For sure. "

Yeon - " I know that girls. "
He winked at them.

Apparently they didn't knew that someone was constantly glaring at Yeonjun.

Tae - " I should make him taste of hell."
He was groaning in anger and slammed his hand on the table.

Meanwhile jk came and saw the view in front of him and looked back at Taehyung.

Tae - " I know... You will say to control my anger... And i am doing that. "
He said to jk without looking at him.

But suddenly Taehyung saw jk was rushing towards Hae yi with a great speed.

He went to them and glared at Yeonjun. And then shifted his eyes to Hae yi.

Jk - " Jagiya ! I missed you. "
He said making his pout.

Everyone who were present there got their mouth hunged open in shock.

Yn - " Jagiya? "
She exclaimed and looked at Hae yi with her eyes wide open.

Hae yi glared at jk and gulped her saliva nervously.

Jk - " Yeah. Jagiya. She is my girlfriend... With whom this Yeonjun is flirting ? "

Yn - " Wait! Wait! Wait! When did this happened ? And why didn't i knew about it ?"

Hae yi - " Umm.... We are dating. "

Yn - " WHAT ? "

Hae yi - " Yeah. "

Jk - " So Choi Yeonjun since she is my girlfriend you should stay away from my girlfriend right ? "

Yeon - " I guess so. Btw congratulations. "
He said smiling.