🥀. viii

You woke up while holding your head as it was paining like hell.

Yn - " Ah! Why my head is hurting so much ? "

Suddenly you remembered last night's incident which sent shivers to your spine.

Flashback :

In your bedroom

Taehyung came into your bedroom while carrying you in his arms and placed you on the bed

Yn - " Where are you going ?"
You asked by clutching the hem of his shirt.

Tae - " Its your room... Obviously i am going to my house. "

Yn - " No... Stay with me. "

Taehyung freed his shirt from your grip and said - " You are drunk... Sleep... Otherwise you will regret it in the morning. "

At that time alcochol has taken over you completely you left him and became unconscious due to alcohol.
He left from your house glancing at you for the last time.

Present :

Yn - " Fuck! What had you done yn ??
What will he think of me ? He might think that i was so desperate about him? "
You cursed yourself while scratching your hairs.

Yn - " No no no yn... You have to be confident. You have to just act that you don't remember anything.. Hmm... "

With your fake confidence you got up and got ready for the University.

Pov : In the University

You were about to enter in the classroom while fidgeting your fingers , suddenly a hand pulled you back restricting you to enter in the classroom

You turned around only to see your partner Hae yi.

Yn - " Yah! What was that ? I am already tensed...don't pull jokes right now. "

Hae yi - " I am tense too... So lets go together... Huh? We will feel less embarass. "

Yn - " Wait! Don't tell me you had done something yesterday night too ?"
You teased her while laughing.

Hae yi - " As if you didn't. "
She said with a poker face.