🥀. xiv

Hearing a gunshot everyone started panicking as it was unexpected thing in the party. You were about to faint on the floor but Yeonjun was fast enough to wrap his hands around your waist.

Yeon - "Yn... Get up. "
He tapped on your cheeks softly to gain your consciousness.

Mrs Han came running towards you while taking your head onto her lap.

Mrs Han - " Yn... What happened to you ? Get up."

Mr Han - " How did she fainted ? "

??? - " I did. "

They all heard a dark and heavy voice coming from the entrance stepping towards them.

A man in black wearing a leather jacket , shinning black hair. The outfit was praising his muscular body perfectly. Dark and venomous eyes, sharp jawline, tattoos on neck and an most expensive watch resting on his wrist.
His presence was screaming powerful aura, domimance, luxury, power, fire and handsomely unapproachable.

Behind him a gang of members were lined up in protection of their master dressed in black armed with snippers and guns.

Making his way towards the stage he ordered one of his man.
"Take the guests out. There will be no wedding today. "

As per his orders all the guests took their leave from the banquet whispering about them in fear.

Yeon - " Kim Taehyung ? "
He asked in confirmation.

Taehyung - " Woah! I only heard that bastards had good memory... Now after seeing you i believe that. "
He mocked him resting his hands in his jeans's pocket.

Yeon - " What are you doing here ? "

Taehyung - " To take what's mine. "
He said looking at your fainted figure.

Making his way towards you he lifted you on his shoulders throwing your head behind his back.
Yeonjun tried to stopped him but all went in vain because he was damn strong enough than him.

Taehyung - " Don't you dare to touch what is mine. "

Yeon - " She is not your property.. Leave her. "

Taehyung - " As if i will. "
He let out a dark chuckle.

Mr. Han - " Taehyung you can't take her away in front of us like this.... Leave her... She is my daughter... You have no rights on her. "

Taehyung - " Don't worry father in law i will make one on her. "

Mrs. Han - " Please leave her.... Please.. She is very innocent... She wont be able to bear these things. "

Taehyung - " I will make her bear them. "

As they were about to say something further Taehyung took out his gun from his waistband and pointed towards Yeonjun.

Taehyung - " Enough with these shitty talks Han's... I am taking her with me... If anyone tries to follow me... Trust me i will shove all the fucking bullets in his head. "

Yeon - " No yo - you can't do that. "
He said trembling in fear.

Bending down to his ears he whispered - " You don't know... What can i do with her....The things even you didn't done yet. "

Glancing at everyone a last time he was about to move a step further when Yeonjun's voice interrupted him.

Yeon - " Don't worry Mr. Han i will take her back from him at any cost. "

Hearing his warning Taehyung turned back to him and mocked with his harsh words.

Taehyung - " Fucking bastard acting like a gentleman. "