🥀. xxi

The road was being crowded with peoples. The chaotic gossiping, the sounds of vehicles, chill wind each and everything was buzzing around them.

But you could only hear his rapid Heart beat which was indicating that he was scared as hell by the thought of loosing you. He was crying mess , his legs were trembling in fear but the moment you hugged him in his embrace he got his whole world.

His heart calmed down when his soul meet yours. He can bear anything in life but getting far away from you will haunt him like a nightmare.

Your tears won't stop falling from your eyes. Resting in his embrace your heart got relaxed by hearing his calmed heart beat. At that moment he was your savior with whom you were feeling safe for the first time.

Though he pleaded you several times to stop crying you weren't ready to hold your tears.

Taehyung - " Yn... please stop crying. I am here you are not alone. Its hurting like hell seeing you in this condition. "

You were crying non stop but suddenly he noticed that you were not sobbing any more.

Taehyung - " Good girl.... Are you feeling better ? "

He asked but didn't heard any response from you. Deattaching from his chest he looked at your fainted figure with pale face.
Yes, you got fainted in his arms while crying. Due to crying you got mild Panick attack.

He noticed your unconscious figure which make him worried.

Taehyung - " Yn.. Get up... What happened to you ?"
He desperately asked tapping his fingers on your cheeks softly while carrying your head on his arm.

After not getting any response he picked you up in bridal style and headed towards his car.
On his way he already informed Jimin about this and he was waiting for them in the car ready to leave the place.

Taehyung walks towards his car while holding you in his arms. Getting inside the car he took his seat in the backseat while still carrying you in his arms. He took some minutes to adjust himself and sat with you on his lap meanwhile you were comfortably sitting on his lap wrapping your legs around his torso and holding his neck with tight grip.

Taehyung - " Lets go Jimin. "
Jimin started the engine and drove off from the venue.

Taehyung was soothing your back from time to time while wrapping his hands on your waist. His heart ached when he saw your red nose, teary eyes, dried tears on cheeks.

Pov : In the Villa's bedroom

You were laying on the bed unconscious while a doctor was checking on you

And there the two mens were standing fidgeting their fingers in nervousness while observing your pale face.

Doc - " Ella está bien por ahora. Pero tienes que cuidarla. Ella también es débil física y mentalmente. Por favor cuídala bien. (She is fine for now. But you have to take care of her. She is weak physically and mentally too. Please take good care of her. )