🥀. XLII

The sunlight hits your face making you snuggle more into your blanket. But still you didn't got disturbed by the sunlight. You got disturbed by the whispering and soft talking.

Taehyung - " Baby! Are you doing good there in your mum 's tummy ? "

You heard your husband's soft talks when he was talking with your tummy making you look in aww at him.

Hence you decided to listen him more without disturbing the child and father's conversation.

Taehyung - " You know what baby ? When i heard you are coming into this world.. I can't express how happy i was. You are literally my happiness pill..

Come fast ok! And don't disturb mom a lot. Be a quiet and good child. Appa promise you that he will take good care of you and mom from now onwards.... Love you baby. "

After having his cute conversation he kissed your tummy and back off only to see you laughing at him quietly.

Taehyung - " You were listening our conversation ? "

He asked looking with his innocent eyes.

You nodded your head.

Yn - " It's not even born and you are that happy don't you ? "

Taehyung - " I can't express it Yn ah.."

You sat up on the bed and holded his hands in yours.

Yn - " Don't worry Tae! As you are a good husband.. You will be a good father too.. "

Taehyung - " Hmm... I will try to be the best dad in this world....for my baby. "

You smiled at him.

Taehyung - " So it's starting from today.. From now onwards you will not do any house chores ok ? And you gonna eat only healthy foods even if it doesn't taste good... And you will go morning walk with me everyday.. And you will go for check up every week and... "

He was instructing you non stop for your precautions. And you know that if he is saying then he will definitely  do these things. To make him stop you kissed him catching him off guard.

He was shocked for a moment but then looked at you scrunching his eyebrows.

Yn - " I love you Tae.. "
You said showing him your puppy eyes. But guess what it didn't worked.

Taehyung - " Of course i love you too wifey... But this ain't going to work on me.. You have to follow what i say.. "

You rolled your eyes s in defeat.

Taehyung - " Get freshen up i will make your breakfast.... a healthy one."

He said and got off from the bed to make breakfast.

You sighed at his order and went towards the washroom to freshen up.
Having no choice either.

After having a warm and calming shower you came out from the washroom and went downstairs.

At dinning table.

Taehyung - " Eat these veggies... it will make you and baby strong... and don't you dare to throw them... Ok? "

Yn - " Ugh! You know i hate these... "

Taehyung - " I know love... But you can do that for our baby right ? "

Yn - " Fine. Spill out your orders only for 9 months.. Then i will be free and i am gonna eat whatever i want. "

Taehyung - " Fine... Do as you want... But now you have to do as i say. "