🥀 . iii

Pov : In Kim's Mansion

Mr. Kim and her wife were having their breakfast while waiting for their son Taehyung.

Mrs. Kim - " Where is he ? He still didn't got up ?"

Mr. Kim - " He will come on time... You have your breakfast. "

Their attention got diverted towards the stairs from where sound of clicking shoes was coming from.

Mrs. Kim - " Thank god you came. Come fast you are getting late. "
She said while having her breakfast.

Taehyung approached them and took his seat on the chair.

As soon as his eyes got on the food in the plate he started fumming in anger.

Tae - " What the heck! Didn't you all know i dont like to eat vegetables in the morning ? " He yelled pushing the plates down the table.

The maid who was standing there got flinched by his voice. As she was new she didn't knew about his likes and dislikes. She was standing hanging her head low in fear.

Mrs. Kim - " Son don't get mad. She is new here... That's why she did the mistake. Wait i will tell other maid to cook pasta for you. "

Tae - " Leave it mom. I lost my appetite. " With that he dashed out from the mansion.

Pov : In university

The class was being chaotic as everyone was gossiping non stop about their useless stuffs

But suddenly the class got calmed down when the professor entered into the class.

Professor - " Good morning everyone! Hope you all have studied yesterday's lesson.....Well i have someone to introduce you all. "

Student - " The new girl. "
The student yelled from backside seat.

Professor - " I knew it your gossiping stories spread more fast than our announcement.....Well yes you are right. We got a new admission... Miss please come inside. "
The professor ordered the person to come inside.

A girl entered in the classroom with books in her hand. Her hair was short, she was beautiful and charming too.

She went towards professor and introduced herself.

??? - " Hello. My name is Kim Hae yi. Please get along with me. "

Everyone in the class cheered for her. But there was one person whose eyes were stucked on that girl. And an another person who doesn't seems to care about it.

Jungkook was staring at the girl with his warm lovingly eyes. And there was Taehyung who doesn't even bother to look at her.

Jk - " I think they were talking about this girl yesterday. Isn't it ? " He said keeping his hand on his cheeks supporting the desk lost in her.

Tae - " No. I don't think so. "

Jk - " Why so ? Just look at her she is so beautiful and cute. " He said admiring her.

Tae - " Oh love bird.... I think your eyes got struck on her isn't it ? "

Jungkook got snapped through his thoughts and cleared his throat.

Jk - " Hmm... Me? Am i making it obvious ?" He asked nervously.

Tae - " Yeah. Btw the girl i saw yesterday was somehow different from her. "

Jk - " Like ? "

Taehyung's words got interrupted when a boy asked - " Professor i think there were two girls who got admitted yesterday. That girl was very beautiful. "

Jk - " Yah! What do you mean ? ....Is she not beautiful ?" He yelled showing his disappointment.

Boy - " Its not that like that. She is beautiful too. "

Professor - " Will you both stop debating over them.... It's not like that you have to marry any one of them.. And Yes there is one more new admission She will be joining from tomorrow. "
"Miss Hae yi you can seat on the empty seat. "

Hae yi was roaming her eyes in the classroom to get an empty seat in the front. But she didn't find one after got defended she went to back bench seat.

Jk noticed she was coming towards them. He hurriedly exchange his seat with Taehyung.

Jk - " Hae yi shii you can seat here. "
He said patting the seat beside him.

Hae yi - " Oh thank you. "
She went towards him and sat beside him. So the position of the seat was Jk was between Hae yi and Taehyung.

Jk - " Hi. I am Jeon Jungkook. "
He said smiling.

Hae yi - " Hi. " She greeted jk and shifted her eyes towards Taehyung.

Jk - " Oh! He is Kim Taehyung. He doesn't like to talk much. " He said smiling nervously.

Hae yi - " Oh! Is that so ? "

Taehyung didn't said anything and kept his head down on the desk.
Meanwhile jk started getting along with Hae yi as he started crushing over her.

The whole day jk was with Hae yi helping her or we can say guiding her as she was knew she didn't know much about the campus and all.

When the University got over Hae yi went towards her way to house..
Now Taehyung and jk were left alone.

Tae - " Gosh! Finally You got time for your friend huh ? "

Jk - " Its not like that Tae... I was just guiding her. "

Tae - " Ohhh! I didn't knew that while guiding you have to ask her contact number......My eyes got infected by seeing you both as lovey dovey."

Jk - " Ok ok.... Dont lecture me. Its my thing to do. Let's go we are getting late. "

They went towards their own seperate car and drove from there.

Taehyung was waiting for the traffic light as he was stucked in traffic jam. He was cursing under his breath unless his eyes went towards the girl who was standing at the bus stop.

It was the same girl from yesterday.

Tae - " Huh! Isn't she the same girl from yesterday ?"
He checked her out from head to toe.

Tae - " Yes i am right she is the one. she is damn. Long hairs, silky skin, glistening eyes, cherry lips,.... Totally my type. "

The signal indicated him to drove away from there. He doesn't want to but still he have to do that. His eyes were being strucked at her.