🥀. XLI

A blue car came screeching the tiers sharply against the road and halted in front of Taehyung 's mansion.

You  hurriedly came out from the car after thanking Jimin for today's help.
Your steps halted at the main door. Your breathing got uneven meanwhile the sweat bead was clear on your forehead.

With trembling hands you twisted the knob of the door and entered into the mansion only to be welcomed by silence and darkness.

While hearing your steps Taehyung got alerted who was sitting in the living room silently while shedding tears

His head was hung low and tears were making their way not ready to stop anymore.

When he heard your footsteps he hurriedly came towards you catching you off guard.

Never in your life you have seen him broken like this. His eyes were red due to crying for hours, lips were trembling in fear, his body was weak ready to shatter down anytime.

Your heart clenched seeing his condition. You can't bear his tears. Its true he loved you harder but you loved him more. As he can't see you in broken condition you can't see him too.

A tear escaped from your eyes when you saw him  shattering into pieces. You don't want this. You thought to make his birthday memorable but sometimes things doesn't go as we want.

Taehyung - " Yn.. I swear i didn't do that... I promise... You know how much i love you right ?....you know i can't do such things... I wasn't in my senses... She drugged me... I swear i didn't do that... Please love don't hate me.. Please... I will die without you... Please don't leave me yn... Please... "

He blurted out everything which came into his mind. He just wanted to make you understand that he didn't done that intentionally. It was a mistake.

He can't bear your absence. He can't imagine his life without his wife. He can't bear if his wife will leave him for a mere misunderstanding ....for the thing he even didn't done.

You looked at him with teary eyes. You saw how he was trying hard to explain his side so that you won't leave him..... Tch! How can you even doubt on this man ?

You holded his hand into yours and held it tightly providing your warmth to him.

Yn - " Tae baby shh! Don't cry please... Shhh! I know you.. "
You tried to calm him down but he wasn't ready for it.

Taehyung - " No.. I know you are trying to hide your pain.. but please trust me i didn't do it intentionally.... Please trust me... That bitch she drugged me.. I am telling you the truth. "

Again he started explaining himself like a kid while crying and sniffing. His face was looking more like a kid who was explaining about something he didn't done.

You tried to calm him many times but he didn't stopped. Without having any option you connected your lips with his. He was shocked on your reaction for a moment.