🥀. xxxi

The door opened harshly slamming through the wall. Taehyung entered into his father's mansion taking his steps aggressively towards his father.

He was boiling in anger as the mixed emotions can be seen on his face and into his eyes

And there was his father who was sitting on the couch sipping on his drink late evening.

Taehyung - " Dad... What have you done ? "

He asked standing sternly in fron of him screaming for his answers.

Mr. Kim - " What i have done ?"
He asked having no regret on his face at all.

Taehyung - " Why did you kicked out Yn from my house ? "

Mr. Kim - " Partly it was her decision....Not only mine. "

Taehyung - " You must have insisted her ? "

Mr. Kim - " Taehyung watch your mouth."

Taehyung - " Then tell me why the heck you did this ? "

Mr. Kim - " I told you earlier to not get distracted by anything... but you didn't listen to me.... and see the result is in front of you.... "

Taehyung - " It was not her fault. "

Mr. Kim - " It is. She joined hands with her ex fiance to ruin you.... Why can't you understand this small thing ? "

Taehyung - " AND WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I CANNOT LEAVE HER. "

He yelled at his father for the first time in his life. His father who was his role model and he respects him in every aspect.... Today was wrong in this sense.

Mr. Kim - " DON'T YELL AT ME.... TAEHYUNG.. "

Taehyung - " Why??? You shouldn't have done this.... Now i don't even know where she is ? "

Mr. Kim - " There is no need to find her. Focus on your work and yourself... She means nothing to you... Never she was.. "

Taehyung - "Just to make us apart you kicked her out without even thinking where she will go..?... Wrong dad... Now she means everything to me... She is my wife... And i love her... I can't leave her like this.. "

Mr. Kim - " But she doesn't love you back... If she had loved you once she would never think to leave you.. "

Taehyung chuckled sadly at his dad's comment.

Taehyung - " That doesn't matter to me dad.. the cruelty which i have done with her was compare to nothing. Now even if she would punish me for not giving the same love back... I will still love her crazily.. "

Mr. Kim - " You are really being crazy for that girl.. "

Taehyung clenched his fists in anger as his father was throwing harsh towards you which was making him more angry than he was.