🥀. Ending ❤

*Flashback *

You were taking a walk in your backyard garden. It feels fresh to you and it is good for your baby too. Thinking these things you were walking between the flowers.

Yn - " Baby see as your appa instructed me i am taking a walk by myself... "
You kept your hand on your tummy and and said.

You were feeling fresh evening air which was calming your mind and getting your heart in peace.

Suddenly you heard the guards talking something about your husband Taehyung.

You don't want to meddle in their conversation but hence it was related to your husband you overheard it.

Man 1 - " Get ready! Boss commanded us to come in 10 minutes. "

Hearing his words you scrunched your eyebrows in confusion.

Man 2 - " Yes. We are ready. Today we will end this mission. "

That's it. These words were enough for you to understand that Taehyung went on a mission. And somewhere you know where he must be gone.

Yn - " How can you lie to me ? In exchange of protecting me you are risking your life in danger. "

You mumbled to yourself.
A tear escaped from your eyes. As you can't see him danger. You cannot be able to live if something happens to him.

Wiping off your tears. You followed the bodyguard without coming in front of their eyes.

When the bodyguards were loading some guns in the car you silently went and hide yourself in the back of the car.

The bodyguard drive off from there.

You know that if he would tell you about his mission you won't allow him to go. That's why he lied to you.

You were just hoping him to be fine.

After 15 minutes the car stopped in front of a basement. The bodyguards got off from the car. Then you silently tip toed and went to other direction.

You were roaming in the dark basement but only you can hear was gunshots and groaning.

You were scared to these things. But still you encouraged yourself and keep going on.

You were moving forward when suddenly a loud gunshot echoed in the basement making you flinch.

You heard the groan and somehow it seemed familiar to you.

Yn - " No no no.. Taehyung please don't get hurt... Please be safe.. "

You were backing off while mumbling to yourself when suddenly you bumped into someone.

It was Yeonjun

You gasped seeing him in front of you. You tried to run away from there. But he caught you.

* Flashback ends *

Yeonjun - " will you still say the same thing ? "

Taehyung - " Yn..."
He saw you were crying mess. Your hands were tied with ropes and mouth was tapped.

He can bear his pain but he can't see you in this situation. He is failing to protect you.

Taehyung - " Leave her... Otherwise i am gonna kill you in a very heinous way... I swear. "

Jimin - " Leave her... You bastard... Don't try to take her as a shield to protect yourself... You coward. "

Mean while you were struggling yourself in those ropes. Tears were continuously flowing from your eyes.