🥀. xii

You ran from the party while wiping off your tears which you didn't want to shed. Your heart sanked by his words. You were in dilemma if you had done the thing right or wrong. Your feet was just running leaving everything behind. Your sapphire necklace which he gifted you fell down in the room in hurry leaving every thing behind which could remind you of him.

Only one thought was roaming into your mind.... To get out from the place as your life depends on it.

Jk caught your running figure which he can recognize even in the heavy crowd. He crashed his eyebrows in confusion. As if he thought something happened which he didn't wished for. He ran behind the figure with his heavy steps after informing to her girlfriend.

But you were fast enough to disappear from his eyes into thin air.

He came back rushing to her girlfriend making her frown in confusion.

Hae yi - " Jungkook what happened ?
Did she left already ? "

Jk - " I think something has happened which shouldn't be taken at first place. "
" Hae yi you wait here i am coming from upstairs. "

Rushing through the stairs he reached in the last room on the hallway breathing heavily. Though he knew the plan of him proposing her.

Twisting the knob of the door he entered into the room. Looking at the condition of the room...It seems like someone attacked this beautiful room and turned it into a destruction.

The flowers were scattered on the floor, glass table was broken into pieces scattering everywhere in the room. Lights were broken making the room dark. It looked like a person got destroyed rather than the things in the room.

Jk take his slow steps towards the person who was sitting on the floor leaning against the glass window.

Jk - " Tae.... what happened ? Why are you sitting like this ? "

Tae - " She rejected me. "
He said with an emotionless face.

Hearing his answer his body got stiffened as he brushed his fingers through his hairs. But controlling himself he thought to comfort his friend first.

Jk - " We will talk about it later...first of all get up from here. Glass pieces are scattered on the floor... It may harm you."

Taehyung didn't budged at all from there rather his anger bursted in front of him which he was holding it from long time.

Tae - " WHY SHE REJECTED ME KOOK ? DIDN'T I WAS CALM ENOUGH TO PLEASE HER ? DIDN'T I CONTROLLED MY ANGER FOR HER ?
THEN WHY THE FUCK SHE DID THIS TO ME...... ANSWER ME KOOK.... "

jk - " Tae listen to me first.... "
He holded him by his shoulders but Taehyung yanked his hands.

Tae - " I SHOULDN'T HAVE CHANGE MYSELF FOR HER. SHE DIDN'T DESERVED MY THIS SIDE."

Jk - " Tae you are again going in wrong way. This is not the way you should handle this. "

Tae - " NO KOOK ! ITS ENOUGH.....YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING I AM OBSESSED WITH HER. I WANT HER IN MY ARMS... I WANT HER TO BE CAGED IN MY LOCK. SHE FUCKING CANT ESCAPE FROM ME. "

jk - " And do you think it will help you to win her back ? "

Tae - " I FUCKING DONT CARE NOW. SHE IS ONLY MINE TO BE LOVED. AND IF THE TIME COMES SHE IS MINE TO BE RUINED TOO.....SHE CAN'T GO AWAY FROM ME. I WILL WRITE MY NAME ON HER FATE. "

JK - "Fine. Do whatever you want i won't come in between. But remember ny words....Don't ever do such things which you might regret later. "
" I wanted to inform you that i and Hae yi... we both are leaving to Australia for further studies tomorrow evening. Our parents agreed on it. Just mark ny words... You can't win pure love with obsession. The day you will realise it i will be again there for you comforting you the way i am doing it now. "