🥀. vi

You came running towards your classroom breathing heavily. As no one came early in the morning the class was empty. You took your seat at your respective place. Sweat beads were glistening on your forehead.

Your palms were wet due to sweat

Your palms were wet due to sweat. Your breath were uneven. You couldn't able to process the things you had just witnessed.

With your shaking hands you took out the bottle from your bag and gulped it down. After a while everyone started entering into the class.

You were keeping your head down on the desk still feeling uneasy. Suddenly you sensed a tap on your shoulder. You raised your head and looked at the person.

Hae yi - " Yn are you feeling unwell ? Why are you sleeping early in the morning ?"
She asked taking her seat beside you.

Yn - " Yea - yeah.... I am not sleeping... I just dozed up. "

Hae yi - " Oh ok. "
She noticed your state but shrugged it off thinking it might be because you were taking a nap.

After sometime jk and Taehyung came too and took thier respective seats.

Jk - " Hi girls. "
He waved his hands to both of you.

Hae yi - " Hi kookiee. "
She said smiling which made jk blushed a little.

Yn - " Oh hi. "
You waved at jk but ignored Taehyung.

Tae - " I see.... Kook you already got a nick name from Hae yi.. "

Jk blushed while smiling.

Taehyung noticed that you were kind of avoiding him but he didn't care about it much.

Besides all these you didn't know someone else was also watching you from far with a worried expression on the face.

Your class got over after an hour. So you decided to go library as you have to borrow some books.

You were roaming in the library searching for your book

You were roaming in the library searching for your book. And you found it which was placed on the top uppermost shelf.

You stretched your hands to get it but it was of no use. Your hands were not able to reach them.
You tip toed and stretched your hands to get it suddenly a long veiny hand reached to the shelf from your back.