🥀. XL

(A/n - So this chapter gonna be interesting... basically about yn.. Hope you like it..)

Taehyung - " You know how much i love you right ? ."

"You have all my trust... My soul... My heart everything belongs to you.. "

"I trust you more than myself.. "

" I know you wouldn't do these kind of things.. "

Only his thoughts and his words were roaming in your mind. Thoughtlessly you were taking large steps exiting the palace wiping off your lone tears.

You know him...you know your husband very well right ? But after seeing all these.. Who will trust on him? Who will trust on that person who loves his wife more than anything ? ....

You? His wife? Yn?

Yn pov :

" He cant do these things right ? He loves me.. He said he loves only me... He trust me.. I trust him.. But....

How can i deny the thing in front of my eyes ? Would he do such things ?
He said Kim Yn only belongs to Kim Taehyung..

He can't cheat on me right ? Yes he can't... Shut up yn.. You are over thinking... You trust your husband.. He can't do such things... "

Your legs were trembling in fear but still somewhere in your heart you knew Taehyung wouldn't do such things.

Your heart was stuck on him and your mind was stuck on the scene you just witnessed.

Suddenly a voice interrupted your thoughts.

Jimim - " Yn.. Wait ? "

You turned back to him as he came and stood in front of you breathing heavily.

He looked your face which was a crying mess. Your puffy eyes red cheeks trembling lips... Shattered you... Broken you..

Jimin - " Yn will you listen to me if i will say something ? "

Yn - " what is more left to hear ? I know everything... And i know what i have to do.. "

Jimin can't see you in this state. He know Taehyung wouldn't do such things. But he have to make you understand that how much Taehyung loves you so that you won't doubt on him.

Jimin - " Yn.. I know whatever you have seen.. It might trigger you... Anyone can doubt on them...but still you know him right ? "

Yn - " Yeah.. I know him very well.. "

Jimin - " That's what i am saying... You know how much he loved you.. You are his world.. His only love... How could you think he would hurt you with another woman.?

Yn.. He will sacrifice for you but he wouldn't do such shameful things.. I know him.. You have to trust him.. Yn.. "

Yn - " Everything need to be get sorted now..jimin before it gets too late. "

Jimin - " Yn.. No.. You can't do this... Don't you know how he was against his father just to protect you.. His father whom he respect so much.. He went against him just to prove you right..

Even though he knew you were wrong at some places... still he took your side... He was standing in front of you like a shield to protect his wife... Ignoring all your mistakes he loved you madly.. You didn't loved him back still he poured all his love just for you...

Still you think he can cheat on you... Yn just tell me one thing you trust him right ? "

You were silent for some moment and wasn't answering his question. His heart beat was racing so fast that it might came out from his cage anytime. He was waiting for your answer. He know you.. You won't take decision thoughtlessly.