🥀. xiii

Sipping on your coffee you were sitting in the balcony capturing the city view in your eyes

Sipping on your coffee you were sitting in the balcony capturing the city view in your eyes. Your thoughts were disturbed in the calm wind.
You are scared now, from the things you left behind, from the things you didn't want to get back in your life.
But the thought that it may haunt you was making you go weak through your heart.

You flinched when you noticed someone's presence beside you.

Yn - " Ah! You scared me. "

Yeon - " Sorry. I didn't intend to. "
He said taking his seat beside you.

Yeon - " Lost in thoughts ?"

Yn - " Nope. Admiring the view. "
You answered him back while looking into his eyes.

Yeon - " Eyes doesn't tell the same though. "

Get defeated by his words you wrapped your hands around his torso resting your head on his chest breathing calmly.

Yeon - " Share with me. "

Yn - " You love me right ? "
You asked him while listening his heartbeat.

Yeon - " Can't be explained in words. "
He said wrapping his hands around your back staring at the front.

Yn - " You will protect me from the evil things right ? "

Yeon - " I will not leave anyone whoever will lay his eyes on you. "

Yn - " Can i ask for my wedding gift tonight ? "

Yeon - " Sure. I will try to fulfil it at any cost. "

Yn - " I want your trust over me... Your never ending love.... and in return i will give you the whole me. My trust, my pain, my happiness, my past, my secrets everything. "

He removed his hands from your back and made you look up in his eyes. Taking your hands in his he said - " I promise you... I will never break your trust. I will give you my loyalty which you want. And not needed to sat but my love will be endless for you Han Yn. "

Your teary eyes met his dreamy one. You were ready to give him yourself.
Your heart was racing rapidly by the fear.... Hence you needed someone who can comfort you...
You were ready to share your pain with him....at least you would be protected under him from evils.

Smiling at him you kissed the back of his hand - " Thank you Yeon. "

Time skipped on sunday.

Yeonjun was sitting on the sofa waiting for her soon to be bride to come up and show her wedding dress Which they had decided.

Looking at yourself in the mirror you admired the wedding gown on your body.

Staff - " Mam... You are looking gorgeous....it suits you perfectly. "

Yn - " Hmm.. I think so... Let me show this to my fiance. "

Gathering your dress from the floor the staff guided you towards the centre aisle covered with a divider.