🥀. xxv

Your feets got freeze on the ground seeing him in front of yourself. Your lips became dry. You were looking into his eyes deeply and so does he. Your legs started trembling in fear. Your heart was beating rapidly with the thought how he is gonna react at your actions. Surely he is mad with the fact that you were sneaking under his nose from his mansion.

Taehyung - " You were trying to sneak out from here ? "
He asked with a blank face.

Gathering your courage you decided to Confronts him in his tone.

Yn - " Y - Yes. "

Sighing for a second after hearing your answer he ordered you to get inside the mansion.

Taehyung - " Lets go inside. It will rain soon. "

Hearing his order you were shocked at him like he didn't yelled at you. Didn't showed any kind of action of being mad at you. Instead he asked you to get in the mansion which was very unlikely to him.

Till now you understood that he won't yell at you even if you confront him.

Yn - " I am not going inside it. I want to get free from here. Let me go. "

Taehyung - " Its not safe for you outside. Come with me. "

Yn - " I am not safe with you. You are haunting me the most. You are the danger which i want to avoid. "

Ignoring your words he holded your hands and was ready to drag you inside the mansion not forcefully yet.

But you yanked his hand and freed yourself from his grip.

Yn - " Can't you understand i want to leave this place. I am not intending to stay with you. "

Taehyung - " I can't. "

Yn - " Just go away from my eyes. And let me go towards my path. "

Taehyung - " No i am not leaving you. Yn.. I asked you for a chance come-on i can still make things right. "

Yn - " After breaking my soul into pieces you are trying to rebuild it. "

Taehyung - " I know i sinned. But i am ready to pay for my sins."

Yn - " Sinned ? Tsk ! You had done more of that to me Kim Taehyung. "

Taehyung - " I know. And i am ready to make it right as per you want. "

Yn - " What will you make right huh?
Did you listened to me the days when i begged you to leave me.
You never left a chance to degrade me, destroy me. After your wrongdoings you still had the audacity to ask for my forgiveness. "

At this moment his eyes filled with tears. The tears of guilt which he was holding onto till now betrayed him.

Taehyung - "Yn I am ready to get punished by you. And trust me i won't hesitate. "

Yn - " How can you ask for it Taehyung ? You didn't think that day when you forcefully married with me. You didn't think that day when you tortured me mentally and physically.
How can i forget those days when you always warned me to get fucked up by you.

How can i forget those days when you ripped my clothes and not only clothes you also ripped my soul by doing that kind of shameless things.

How can i forget when you kept me under your threatness. When you forcefully feed me foods. When you make me bend in front of you begging to ruin me.

After all this YOU STILL WANT ME TO FORGIVE YOU AND STAY WITH YOU FOR THE LIFE ? "

Taehyung - " Yn... I p - promise it will never happen again. E - Even in my dreams i will not think to h - harm you or degrade you. "