🥀. xxviii ( Climax )

You squinted your eyes in annoyance as the sunrays hits directly on your face causing you move a little on your space.

You slowly opened your eyes staring at the ceiling. Turning your head to the other side you saw Taehyung who was sleeping peacefully beside you.

You were taken aback when you saw his naked body covered with the same duvet you were sharing.
Suddenly you looked inside the duvet which made your breath hitched.

You too were naked inside the duvet.

Yn - " What the hell ? Wha - what did i do last night ? "
You mumbled under your breath clutching the duvet with your fists tightly till your chest covering your naked body.

Hearing your whispers and movement Taehyung opened his eyes slowly and looked at you.

Taehyung - " Oh you woke up... Good morning princess. "
He greeted you with a fresh morning smile.

You looked at him confusingly as why he was talking casually with you.

Yn - " What happened last night ? "
You asked him looking into his eyes.

He got up from his spot and supported his elbow on the bed while keeping his hand on his head.

Taehyung - " We made love last night."

You were shocked by his answer. Your pupils dilated as you looked at him in disbelief.

Yn - " WHAT ? "

Taehyung - " Yes. You said last night that you love me and want to make love with me... And as you know i can't deny my Princess 's order. "

Yn - " Did i said that ? "

Taehyung - " Yes... Don't you remember ?"

Yn - " I guess no... I was drunk. "

Hearing your answer he made a disappointed face which made you feel bad for him. Like honestly... Last night only you said you love him and wanted him to make you his. And in the next morning you forgot everything making him dissapointed.

Yn - " I am sorry if i said something which raise your expectations high or made you think that i am in love with you... I didn't mean those things for real... "

Taehyung - " Yn... How can you say that... You said you love me..? "

Yn - " I don't know.. "

Taehyung - " Don't you have a little ounce of feeling for me ? "

You bited your lips in nervousness as you don't have your answer or we can say you yourself don't know whether you love him or not.

Taehyung - " Listen yn.. I know you hate me... and i apologized for that... But last night i saw love in your eyes for me first time... The way you took the first step for me... the way you said you want me to make yourself mine.... It cannot be a mistake.... Your feelings cannot be a mistake. "

Biting your lips you looked nervously at him unable to utter a word.

Yn - " If i say the truth.... would it be awkward ? "

Taehyung - " Not at all... "

Yn - " Ok.. I wont say that i don't feel anything for you... recently whatever you are doing to pay off your sins just to get my apology.... i can see your sincerity in that.... and yes i guess i am falling for you but not that deeply....i am still confused about my feelings. "

Taehyung - " Don't worry... I wont repeat my same mistakes on you.. take your time as much as you want...i will be waiting for you till my last breath... "