🥀 . xxix

Hearing his comforting words you decided to let out your words which you had kept hidden from him in your heart from a long time.

Taehyung - " Please tell me yn... i know you are not at fault... but for my dad's satisfaction. Either i don't even want to listen it....because i trust you."

Your teary eyes met with him as you can see the sincerity in his eyes. The love and the trust he holds for you.
Taking a deep breath you finally decided to speak.

Yn - O - On the day of marriage w - when you came into our room to escort me to the aisle suddenly a gun shot echoed in the whole mansion. "

Recalling that day Taehyung remembered that gunshot.

Taehyung - " Yeah.. I remember. "

Yn - " Right when you told your secretary Ivan to lock me inside the room and guard it with your mens ...."

Taehyung - " Yes... then i went from there. "

Yn - " Yeah... When you locked me up in the room i was sitting on the bed being all devastated. The gunshots scared me to the hell. I never had that experience before.. it made my mind and heart weak for that time....my mind went all blank i got lost in it and i can't understand what should i do that time ?

But then suddenly the window got opened and Yeonjun came inside our room breathing heavily. He saw me and came towards me. I wasn't expecting him to show up there from nowhere. As my mind was corrupted from those things.... Without thinking a second i embraced myself into his arms. "

Just when you said those words Taehyung felt a sting pain in his heart. When the time he should protect you, you were being protected by the other men. Though he kept his normal gesture in front of you.

Taehyung - " Continue.. "

Yn - " At that time he comforted me with his soft words. And assured me that he would take me out from here. And as i was desperate to get out from your cage i got ready to be in his plan.
For the convenience he gave me a cell phone to keep contact with him. I knew that if you would get to know about the cell phone you would definitely snatch it from me... I didn't had any choice rather than hiding it from you.

As the days passed Yeonjun always comforts me that one day he will definitely get me out from here. For that we decided to meet at the club last night. But as you know i got drunk and couldn't able to meet him. "

After hearing your explanation Mr. Kim break the silence and poured his anger which he was holding from long time.

Mr. Kim - " Han Yn you are really something. You did such a big thing behind my son's back. Now i can't trust you. "

Taehyung - " You had done so much things without getting me suspicious on you love ? "

You shook your head while tears were sliding down your cheeks. Till now your eyes became red and puffy. Your lips were already dry. Not a moment ago there were dried tears stains on your cheeks ...fresh tears made their way wetting your cheeks again. Your heart was sanking in fear and guilt.

Yn - " T - Trust me Taehyung i - i never intended to hurt you physically or by a - any means. I - I just wanted to get out from here. Please believe me... "

You explained him while sobbing silently.

Taehyung - " Of course i believe in you love... I know you are not that kind of person who will think harm of others.... You are pure. "

He comforted you while keeping his hands on your cheeks as his hands got wet from your tears.

Mr. Kim - " Taehyung you are doing worng ? How can you believe this girl ? What's the proof that whatever is she saying is truth ? "