Chapter 2

Chapter name- Ishika's information

Ishika was losing her consciousness and soon she fainted. The sound of the water falling stopped from the washroom. The door of the washroom opened and Agastya only in a towel came out. The side table lap was the only source of light in the whole room. Agastya came out and saw Ishika lying on the bed. Agastya picked his gun. He knew that he had many enemies who would do anything to kill him.

He walked towards the bed and then saw Ishika's beautiful face on which the moonlight was falling. Agastya was lost in Ishika's beauty for a second. Agastya shook Ishika. “ Hey, hey, who are you? And what happened? ” asked Agastya but there was no reply from Ishika. Agastya picked his phone and called someone. “ Hello. ” said a lazy voice from the other side of the phone.

“ Parth, come to my hotel. ” said Agastya. Paeth got altered and sat on the bed. “ Agastya, are you alright? ” asked Parth, “ I am fine. But there is a problem. You come to room no 5028. You have 10 minutes. ” said Agastya and cut the call. Agastya picked Ishika and placed her correctly on the bed. Agastya noticed marks on Ishika's body. Ishika's body marks were visible because those boys had torn her dress from one side.

The door bell rang. Agastya wore his clothes and opened the door. He saw Parth and Annie standing there. “ Thank god that you guys are here. Come. ” said Agastya. Annie and Parth came inside and saw Ishika lying on the bed. First they looked at each other and then looked at Agastya. “ Agastya, don't say that you did something with her. ” said Parth, “ Shut up. You both know me since childhood. You know that I can't do anything like this. ” said Agastya.

Annie sat with Ishika and saw her body marks. Then she looked at Agastya. “ What are these? ” asked Annie, “ I just saw them. Annie, I want you to find out all her information and get it to the Singhania palace. ” said Agastya, “ Okay. ” said Annie. Parth checked Ishika. Then he looked at Agastya. “ Agastya, she has been given a high dose of a drug. ” said Parth, “ So now what? ” asked Agastya.

Parth opened his bag. “ I will inject her with an injection. She will gain consciousness in some time. ” replied Parth. Parth injected the medicine in Ishika. Annie looked at Agastya and Parth. “ You both go. I will change her clothes. ” said Annie. Agastya and Parth came out of the room. Annie opened the almirah and picked a loose shirt and pants. She came to the bed and changed Ishika's clothes.

Annie was very angry to see marks on Ishika's body. “ Who can be so cruel to her? ” said Annie. Annie applied medicines on Ishika's wounds and then came out. Agastya and Parth looked at Annie. “ Agastya, I think that we should take her from here. She is not safe here. ” said Annie, “ I also feel the same. ” said Parth, “ Hmm. ” said Agastya. Agastya went inside and picked Ishika in his arms. Then he came out and saw only Parth there. “ Where is Annie? ” asked Agastya, “ She has gone. Gome let's go. ” replied Parth.

Agastya and Parth went inside the lift and then came out in the reception area. Agastya and Parth walked out of the hotel. Agastya's cars were already standing there. Samarth opened the door of the car from inside. Agastya and Parth smiled and then sat in the car. The driver took the car from there. Samarth looked at Agastya. “ Who is she? ” asked Samarth, “ Don't know. She ended up unconscious in Agastya's room. ” replied Parth, “ Oh. ” said Samarth.

Vyas house, Ananya came home with a big smile on her face. Reema looked at her. “ What happened? ” asked Reema, “ Maa, I sold off that Ishika. ” replied Ananya. Reema smiled. “ Thank god. That girl has left our home. ” replied Reema, “ But Maa, what will we say to Papa? ” asked Ananya. Reema smiled. “ Don't worry. I will talk to him. You just do as I say. ” said Reema, “ Okay. ” said Ananya with a smile.

In the Singhania palace, Agastya came down from the car and walked inside. Samarth looked at Parth. “ Agastya, today your gestures are looking very different. ” said Samarth, “ Love changes everything, Samarth. ” said Parth. Samarth and Parth laughed when a 3 year old boy came there. “ Samarth Chachu, Parth chachu. ” said that 3 year old boy while rubbing his eyes. Samarth and Parth looked down and saw that 3 year old boy.

“ Adit. ” said Parth and picked Abhi in his arms. Adit looked at Agastya who was walking upstairs with Ishika in his arms. “ Chachu, who is the aunty with Dada? ” asked Adit. Samarth patted Adit's back. “ Adit, we want to ask you something. ” said Samarth, “ What is it, Chachu? ” asked Adit, “ How much do you love your Dada? ” asked Parth, “ I love him the most in the whole world. ” replied Adur with a big smile, “ But do you know that your Dada is sad. ” said Parth.

Adit got confused. “ But why is Dada sad? ” asked Adit, “ Because he doesn't have someone who understands him. So if that aunty comes into his life then he will be happy and you will get a mother. ” said Parth. Adit smiled. “ Really? I will get a mother. ” said Adit, “ Yes. ” said Samarth. Adit was very happy. “ Now let's go and sleep. ” said Samarth, “ Okay Chachu. ” said Adit. Parth and Samarth took Adit to his room.

In Agastya's room, Agastya kept Ishika on the bed. Agastya covered her with a blanket and sat on the sofa. Agastya picked his laptop and started to work on it. When someone knocked on the door. Agastya kept the laptop on the table and got up. He came to the door and opened it. He saw Annie standing there with a file. “ What's the information? ” asked Agastya, “ Her name is Ishika Vyas. She is the elder daughter of Vyas family. Her parents are Lalit Vyas and Reema Vyas. She has a younger sister. Her younger sister is the one who sold her to a group of boys including the son of minter Raghu Mehta. ” said Annie.

Agastya looked at Ishika. “ And what about her marks? ” asked Agastya, “ Thanks to her mother for all these marks. She only gave her these marks. ” said Annie, “ How can a mother do this to her own daughter? ” said Agastya. Agastya took the file from Annie and came inside the room. He closed the door and kept Ishika's file in his locker. Agastya was tired so he lay with Ishika on the bed and soon drifted into sleep.