Chapter 22

Chapter name- Romance and pregnancy

In the mall, Agastya and Adi were looking at the dresses for the unborn baby. Ishika was looking at all this. She also wanted to select clothes but Agastya and Adi were not allowing her to do anything. They gave her ice-cream and made her sit on the sofa. Ishika was looking at all this. Adi was not her own son but Adi loved her more than a mother. Adi ran towards Ishika.

" Mumma, look at this. " said Adi and showed Ishika a pink dress. Ishika took that dress. " Wow Baby. This is so nice. " said Ishika. Adi smiled. " I have chosen the dress. " said Adi. Ishika smiled and then gave a kiss on Adi's forehead. Adi then ran towards Agastya to choose some other dress. Ishika got up and then walked towards the washroom. Suddenly her foot slipped and she was about to fall down. But someone held her.

Ishika saw Aarav standing while holding her in his arms. " Oh you. " said Ishika and stood straight. Aarav moved his hand towards Ishika. " Hi, I am Aarav Arya. " said Aarav, " Hi. " said Ishika, " Mumma. " said Adi while running towards Ishika. Ishika looked at Adi. " Adi. " said Ishika. Adi came to Ishika. " Mumma, why are you here? " asked Adi. Ishika picked Adi. " Nothing baby. Let's go. " said Ishika and took Adi from there.

Aarav was looking at her. " How can this child call my Chandni ' Mumma'? She is mine and will always be mine. " said Aarav. Aarav went behind Ishika and Adi. He saw Agastya and Adi kissing Ishika's cheeks. Aarav was very angry. Agastya did the billing of the clothes. Then they left for the Singhania palace. In the Singhania palace, Annie was sitting when suddenly she felt like vomiting. She quickly ran towards the washroom.

Meena saw her and went behind her. Annie started to vomit. Meena was standing outside the washroom. Annie cleaned her face with the water. When she saw the pregnancy kit kept in the basin. She picked it. " I think I should use this. " said Annie. Annie used the pregnancy kit. Then she looked at it and it was showing positive. " Yes. " shouted Annie in happiness.

Meena knocked on the door. " Annie, is everything fine? " asked Meena. Annie opened the door of the washroom and came out. " Maa, I am pregnant. " replied Annie while hugging Meena. Meena was very happy to hear this. Dhruv came there. " What is happening? " asked Meena. Meena and Annie looked at Dhruv. " Dhruv, Annie is pregnant. " said Meena. Dhruv was shocked to hear this. " What? " asked Dhruv in shock.

Dhruv came to Annie and kissed her forehead. " My love. " said Dhruv. Annie was very happy. Finally her dream of becoming a mother was going to be true. She wasn't able to wait to hold her child in her arms and shower love on it. Agastya and Ishika came there. " What is happening? " asked Agastya. Meena, Dhruv and Annie looked at them. " I am pregnant. " replied Annie.

Agastya and Ishika were very happy to hear this. Agastya her knew that Annie always wanted to be a mother and this was her dream. " Congratulations. " said Agastya and hugged both Annie and Dhruv. Ishika also hugged Annie and Dhruv. Everyone was very happy. They had a lot of happiness in their lives now but they didn't know what problem was waiting for them.

In the house, Aarav was sitting and looking at the photo hanging on the wall with a garland around it. " Chandni, you are alive so what is the need for you to wear this garland." said Aarav. Arif got up and pulled the garland from chandni's photo and threw it in the dustbin. " I don't care whether you are Ishika or not but you are mine and you will always be mine. " said Aarav and then started to laugh like a psycho.

The next day, Adi came down while running and bumped into Nikhil. Nikhil looked at him. " What are you doing? " asked Nikhil. Adi looked at Nikhil. " Dadu, I want to go to the school. Can you drop me there? " asked Adi. Nikhil picked Adi in his arms. " Okay, come. " said Nikhil and walked out of the house. Meena came to Agastya and Ishika's room and saw Agastya making Ishika have the food. " No Agastya, no more please I am full. " said Ishika, " Come on, just this one. " said Agastya, " No please. " said Ishika.

Agastya held Ishika's hand. " Okay, have this. This is the last one. " said Agastya. Ishika looked at him and then had the last bite. When Agastya saw Meena. " Maa. " said Agastya. Ishika also looked at her. " Maa, come in. " said Ishika. Meena came inside. " Agastya, Ishika, you both go to the Kuldevi temple. It is important. " said Meena, " Okay Maa. " said Ishika. Meena left from there. Ishika got up and then picked a red saree. Agastya was looking at her.

Ishika looked at Agastya. " Please Agastya, help me. " said Ishika, " Yeah sure. " said Agastya with a smile. Agastya got up and came to Ishika. He held her saree and helped her in typing the saree. Then they left for the temple. In Parth and Vanya's room, Parth was getting ready. He saw Vanya sleeping. He came to her and kissed her forehead. " Vani, get up. Look it is 10 am. " said Parth, " So? I want to sleep for some more time. " said Vanya and covered herself and again slept.

Parth smiled. " Okay, then I am going. Listen, we will have lunch together. " said Parth. Parth picked his doctor coat and left for the hospital. Vanya opened her eyes and looked at him. " Bye Parth. " said Vanya. In Ruhi's room, Ruhi was sitting and looking at her engagement ring. " What kind of fiancee I have. All fiancee's want to get married as soon as possible and here Samarth doesn't even care. " said Ruhi.

Samarth came inside. " I am also waiting to get married but your brother isn't interested. He is busy in his own romance. " said Samarth. Ruhi looked at him. " Shut up. Bhai came yesterday only and we have been engaged for over a month. " said Ruhi. Samarth came inside and hugged Ruhi. " Let's go and talk to Parth. " said Samarth. Ruhi pushed Samarth. " Bhai is not free like you. Now go to the office. " said Ruhi and closed the door. Samarth left from there.