Chapter 23

Chapter name- Aarav's plan

Nikhil and Adi 's car was reading towards Adi's school. Adi was talking and talking to Nikhil while Nikhil with a smile was listening to everything. Suddenly with the sound of a pop, the tire of the car flattened. The car stopped. Adi looked at Nikhil. " What happened , Dadu? What is the problem ? Why did the car stop?" asked Adi. Nikhil looked at the driver. " Go and check what the problem is. " said Nikhil, " Okay Boss. " said the driver and came down.

He sat down to check the tire when someone shot him dead. Adi got scared and hugged Nikhil. Nikhil quickly sacred for his gun but he had left the gun at home. " Oh no. " said Nikhil. Nikhil looked out of the window and saw some men with guns in their hands walking towards them. Nikhil picked his phone and tried to call Agastya but those men opened the door and pulled Adi. " Dadu. " said Adi while crying, " Adi. " said Nikhil and didn't leave Adi but someone hit Nikhil on his head and he fainted. Those men took Adi with him.

In Singhania palace, Ishika was sitting when the landline rang. " Hello. " said Ishika, " Hello, is this Mrs Singhania, Adi's mother? " asked a teacher, " Yes, I am Adi's mother. Is there any problem?" asked Ishika, " Yes, actually today Adi hasn't come to school. " said the teacher, " What? But he left with my father-in-law? " said Ishika. When she saw Nikhil coming inside with a wound on his head.

Ishika got up. " Papa. " said Ishika and kept the phone down. She came to Nikhil. " Papa, what happened? Come sit here. " said Ishika . Upon hearing Ishika's voice, Meena, Annie, Avi, Ruhi and Vanya came there. Meena was shocked to see Nikhil injured. Annie ran to the room and got the first aid box. Meena came to Nikhil. " What happened? " asked Meena, " I was going to drop Adi to his school. When we both got attacked, those men kidnapped Adi." replied Nikhil.

Everyone was shocked to hear this. " Adi. " said Ishika. Annie picked her phone and called Agastya. " Annie, if it is not important then I will not leave you." said Agastya, " Agastya, your son is kidnapped. " said Annie. Agastya was shocked to hear this. " Don't worry. Take care of Ishika, Maa and Papa. I will go and get Adi. " said Agastya. Agastya looked at Dhruv. " Dhruv, Adi is kidnapped. We have to find her as soon as possible. " said Agastya, " Okay Bhai. " said Dhruv. Agastya with Dhruv and Samarth left.

In a house, in a room, Adi was lying on the ground. He was unconscious. The door of that room opened and Aarav came inside. " You are my Ishika's weakness. And now you will get me and Ishika closer. " said Aarav. A guard came to Aarav. Aarav looked at him. That bodyguard gave Aarav his phone. Aarav dialled a number. Aarav had called Ishika. Ishika looked at her phone and then picked the call. " Hello. " said Ishika, " Hello Mrs Singhania. " said Aarav. Ishika got suspicious.

" Who is this? " asked Ishika, " It doesn't matter who I am. Your son is with me. " said Aarav. Ishika got angry. " You don't know whose son you have kidnapped. " said Ishika, " I know that. " said Aarav, " What do you want? Money? " asked Ishika, " No you. " replied Aarav. Ishika was shocked to hear this. " What should I do? " asked Ishika, " Leave Agastya and come to me. " said Aarav, " Okay. " said Ishika and cut the phone.

Annie came to her. " Ishika, what happened? " asked Annie. Ishika looked at Annie. Ishika showed Annie her phone. " This man called me and told me that he has Adi. He wants me to be his and then he will leave Adi." said Ishika. Annie took the phone. " Don't worry. I will find who this man is. " replied Annie. Annie went to the room. She opened her laptop and started to do something on it. After some time, Agastya and Dhruv reached home.

Agastya saw Ishika sitting and she was very calm. Agastya came to her. " Biwi, how come you are so calm? " asked Agastya. Ishika got up. " Agastya, I know who has kidnapped Adi. " replied Ishika. Agastya was shocked to hear this. " What? Who is it? " asked Agastya, " That you will get to know but first listen to me. " said Ishika.

She told Agastya something. " Okay. " said Agastya. Annie came there. She gave the phone to Ishika. " Now talk to the kidnapper and tell him that you are coming. " said Annie. Ishika took the phone from Annie and then called Aarav. Aarav was very happy to see Ishika's call. " Hello Mrs Singhania. So what have you thought? " asked Aarav, " I am ready to be yours but I have a condition." said Ishika, " What? " asked Aarav, " I am pregnant with Agastya's child. I will not abort it. " said Ishika .

Aarav was very angry to hear this. " Okay. Don't abort it. I will love to have a child. " said Aarav, " Where should I meet you? " asked Ishika, " I will send you the location. " said Aarav and cut the phone. Agastya looked at Ishika. " I will not let you go alone." said Agastya, " I have to. " replied Ishika. Ishika picked the car keys and walked out. Agastya looked at Dhruv. " Get Ridhan, Samarth and Rishi ready. We have to go behind Ishika. " said Agastya.

Agastya turned a sofa upside-down. He tore the sofa and picked the gun. Dhruv also picked the gun. Ridhan, Rishi and Samarth came there and they also picked the guns. They left behind Ishika. Agastya had left many bodyguards for the protection of the Singhania palace. Ishika was driving. She looked back through the rare view mirror and saw Agastya's car following her. She got a smile on her face. A message popped up on Ishika's phone.

She opened the message and saw the location which Aarav had sent her. " I thought that you are a good man Mr Arya. But now you will see what I can do." said Ishika. Ishika increased the speed of the car. She reached the location that Aarav told her. She saw a black car standing in front of her. A man whose face was hidden with the face mask was standing there.

Agastya's cars were standing a distance. They were looking at all this. Aarav got a smile on his face when he saw Ishika. Ishika opened the door and came down. " Where is my son?" asked Ishika. Aarav clapped. A guard came and opened the door of the backseat. Adi came down and ran towards Ishika. Ishika quickly picked Adi and kissed his forehead. " Are you fine? " asked Ishika, " Yes Mumma, I am a brace boy. " said Adi. Ishika kept Adi in the car.

" Adi, you Dad is behind us. Don't worry, Mumma will come in a minute. " said Ishika and closed the door. She locked the car and walked towards Aarav. " Are you ready to come with me? " asked Aarav, " Sorry but I don't go near people who use children as their weapons. " said Ishika. Aarav got angry. " Look Ishika, don't test my patience. Come to me. " said Aarav. Ishika walked back. Aarav started to moved towards her.

Ishika quickly turned around but her foot twisted and she fell down. Aarav laughed like a psycho. " Now who will save you Ishika. " said Aarav. Ishika quickly took some mud in her hand and threw it into Aarav's eyes. Aarav started to rub his eyes. Agastya with Dhruv, Ridhan, Rishi and Samarth came there. Ishika looked at them with a smile on her face. Agastya picked Ishika and looked at Dhruv.

" Dhruv, you take Ishika and Adi home. We will see this Aarav. " said Agastya while keeping Ishika in the car. " Okay Bhai. " said Dhruv. Dhruv sat on the driving seat and took the car from there. Agastya looked at Aarav and held his hair. " How dare you touch my wife and my son? " said Agastya and started to beat Aarav. Aarav's bodyguards tried to stop Agastya but were shot by Ridhan, Rishi and Samarth. Aarav pushed Agastya. " She is not your wife. She is my wife. " said Aarav.

Agastya laughed. " Stop it. Your wife is dead and you also know that you only killed her. " said Agastya, " No, Ishika is mine and she will alway he mine. " said Aarav. Agastya kicked him on his chest. " Don't even dare to touch my family. " said Agastya. Agastya picked his gun and suot Aarav's leg. Aarav screamed in pain. " Now you will never be able to walk properly. " said Agastya.

Agastya, Ridhan, Rishi and Samarth sat in the car and left. Aarav looked at Agastya's cars. " Agastya Singhania, I will not leave you. " said Aarav. Aarav had decided that he would take revenge for the insult that Agastya had given him. " agastya Singhania you will regret for what you have done to me. I will take everything from you. " said Aarav.