Chapter 13

Chapter name- The first kiss

Samarth, Dhruv along with Avi and Ridhan reached the Singhania palace. Meena came to them. “ Avi. ” said Meena and hugged Avi. Avi also hugged her. Samarth looked at Ruhi. “ Ruhi, take Avi to the room. ” said Samarth. Ruhi came to Avi. “ Come Avi. ” said Ruhi and took Avi to the room.

Samarth looked at Ridhan. “ Ridhan, who was that man? ” asked Samarth, “ The man that everyone in this house hates. ” replied Ridhan. Dhruv looked at him. “ Who? ” asked Dhruv. Ridhan looked at Annie. “ RV. ” said Ridhan. Annie looked at him. “ Ranvijay. ” said Annie. Dhruv looked at Annie who had anger on her face. “ That means this Ranvijay is the same man. Right Annie. ” said Dhruv.

Samarth, Ridhan and Annie looked at him. “ Yes, he is the same man. My anger raised so much when I saw him. I have left him in a half death situation. ” said Ridhan, “ He deserves this only Ridhan. ” said Agastya while coming inside. Agastya came to Ridhan. “ Rid, you did the right thing. ” said Agastya, “ Yeah, you are right Bhai. ” said Dhruv. When Agastya saw Ishika. Ishika picked Adi, “ Let's go Adi. You must be tired ” said Ishika and went to her room.

Agastya understood that Ishika was angry with him. “ Is Ishika angry with me? ” asked Agastya. Meena held his ear. “ Yes, she is. Now go and talk to her. ” replied Meena and left Agastya's ear. Agastya ran up to his room and saw Ishika and Adi sleeping. Agastya went to them and then lay with them and soon he slept. After so many days, he had peace and his Biwi with him.

The next day, around 6, Ishika woke up. She saw Agastya add Adi hugging each other and sleeping. Ishika got a smile on her face. Ishika went to the washroom and did brushing. Then she came out and picked the sargi that Meena gave her. She came to the balcony and started to have it. She didn't want to disturb Agastya and Adi. In the room, Agastya woke up and got worried when he didn't see Ishika with him on the bed.

When he saw the gate of the balcony opened. Agastya came to the balcony and saw Ishika sitting and having something. “ Biwi. ” said Agastya. Ishika turned around and looked at him. Agastya came to Ishika and hugged her. Ishika got a little worried. “ Agastya, what happened? Why are you looking so worried? ” asked Ishika, “ I thought that you very angry with me and I left me.” said Agastya. Ishika made Agastya sit on the sofa. “ Agastya, I promised you that I will never leave you and go anywhere. ” said Ishika.

Agastya hugger Ishika's waist. Suddenly Ishika pushed him away. “ Wait. I am angry with you. ” said Ishika. Agastya laughed and hugged her. “ Come on my Biwi. Look what have I got for you. ” said Agastya. Ishika looked at Agastya. Agastya picked a box and gave to to Ishika. Ishika took the box and she opened the book and saw the heart shaped pendant. Ishika smiled.

Agastya hugged her from behind. “ Open it. ” said Agastya. Ishika opened the pendant. There was a photo of Agastya, Ishika and Adi. Ishika smiled. Ishika packed the pendant in the box. Agastya was shocked. “ Ishika, why did you pack it? I got it for you so that you can wear it? ” said Agastya. Ishika looked at him and then smiled. “ Agastya, I will give this to my daughter. ” said Ishika. Agastya smiled. “ Our daughter. ” replied Agastya, “ Okay. ” said Ishika with a smile.

When Adi came there while rubbing his eyes. “ Mumma, Dad. ” said Adi. Agastya and Ishika looked at him. “ Adi. ” said Agastya. Adi came to Agastya and Agastya picked him. “ Come Baby. Let's go and do swimming. ” said Agastya. Adi smiled. “ Okay. ” said Adi with a big sme on his face. Agastya and Adi went down. Ishika picked her towel and then went to the washroom. Ishika took a bath she then came out of the washroom. Ishika picked an orange suit. She filled her maang with sindoor and wore bangles.

When Agastya and Adi came inside. “ Wow Mumma, you are looking so beautiful. ” said Adi. Ishika smiled and kissed Adi's forehead. Adi came down and then went to the washroom. Agastya held Ishika's waist. “ My Biwi. I am telling you you will be the death of me one day. ” said Agastya, “ Stop it Agastya. Now leave me I have to go Maa must be waiting for me.” said Ishika and went from there.

Agastya kept standing there and laughing. Adi came out wearing a towel. “ Dad, help me. ” said Adi. Agastya looked at Adi and then picked him. Agastya kept Adi on the bed and then gave Adi his clothes. Adi quickly wore it and then went to the washroom. Ridhan came to the terrace to work out when he saw Avi standing there. “ Hey Avi. ” said Ridhan. Avi turned towards Ridhan. “ Oh hi.” said Avi and then turned to the other side. Ridhan came to her. He kept his hand on Avi's shoulder. “ Are you okay? ” asked Ridhan.

It was like Ridhan's words hurt Avi. Avi broke into tears and hugged Ridhan. “ Ig upu wouldn't have come then that RV would have. ” said Avi. Ridhan moved his hand. “ No Avi. There is no fault for yours in all this. ” said Ridhan. Avi looked at him. Ridhan looked at Avi and then gave a kiss on her forehead. Avi and Ridhan both were shocked with this.

Avi and Ridhan moved a few steps away from each other and then Avi went from there. Ridhan laughed. “ God, I love her.” said Ridhan with a smile on his face. Meanwhile, Tanuja came out of her house and saw Parth standing at the gate. Tanuja was shocked to see him there. “ Wha..What are you doing here? ” asked Tanuja. Parth walked towards Tanuja. “ Tanu, I just came to see you. ” said Parth.

Tanuja stopped Parth. “ Look Parth, I don't know what you feel about me but I am not interested in love. So please go away from here. ” said Tanuja and wrnt inside her house and slammed the door of Parth's face. Parth was very hurt with what Tanuja did. He came to his car and sat down. He picked a file that was kept on the passenger seat. “ I am going. ” said Parth.

In Singhania palace, Ruhi was at fast with Ishika and Meena. Agastya and Nikhil came there. That time Ishika and Meena were setting the table. “ Come gave food. ” said Meena, “ Amm Meena. I am not hungry. ” said Nikhil and left from there. Ishika looked at Agastya. “ You come. ” said Ishika, “ I have an important meeting. So I going to the study. ” said Agastya and went to the study.

Ishika and Meena looked at each other. “ Maa, something is fishy. ” said Ishika, “ Yeah, I also feel the same. ” said Meena, “ There is nothing fishy Maa. ” said Dhruv while sitting down. Ishika and Meena looked at Dhruv. Dhruv looked at them. “ They both are also fasting for you both. ” said Dhruv. Ishika and Meena looked at each other. “ I will just come. ” said Ishika and went to the study. Meena also went to her room.

Ishika came to the study room and saw Agastya sitting on the chair and working. “ Agastya. ” said Ishika. Agastya looked at her. “ Ishika. ” said Agastya. Ishika came to Agastya who stoou up. Ishika hugged him. “ What was the ness for you to keep the fast? ” asked Ishika. Agastya smiled. “ Because I want to live my whole liye with you. And I have seen Papa fasting for Maa since childhood. And I knew that I will at so fast for my wife one day. ” said Agastya.

Ishika looked at Agastya. Agastya held Ishika's face and then moved towards her lips. Ishika closed the eyes. Agastya slowly and gently kissed Ishika's lip. Soon that kiss became into a passionate one in which both Agastya and Ishika were supporting each other. After some time, Agastya left Ishika's lips as she wasn't able to breathe. “ Biwi, you are very bad at kissing. ” said Agastya with a smile. Ishika pushed Agastya and ran out. Agastya smiles.