Chapter 15

Chapter name- Romantic Agastya

Annie got Adi to the room. Adi had enjoyed so much that he slept after having food. So Annie got Adi inside her room and kept him on the bed. Annie went to the washroom and changed. She came out and saw Dhruv sitting there. " Dhruv. " said Annie. Dhruv looked at Annie and smiled. " I thought that you would be alone in the storm so we could be able to spend some time but it looks like adiye is already fallen asleep so I will not disturb you. " said Dhruv.

Any smile. After RV betrayed she never thought that she will find someone so loving. But she still worried that what if after marriage Dhruv would also expect a child but she knew that she will never be able to give Dhruv a child. Dhruv was able to understand was what anniversary thinking with a facial expressions. He walk towards her and held her face.

" Annie, I have tell you I have told you 100 times. I love you and not your past. And even if I don't get my own child it doesn't matter. It really doesn't matter. The thing that matters to me is you and your happiness and nothing else. " said Dhruv. Annie smiled. " I know. " said Annie, " Come on give me a smile. " said Dhruv. Annie smiled and Dhruv gave her a kissed on the forehead. In Agastya and Ishika's room. Ishika came out and saw that Agastya was sitting on the bed and reading a book.

Ishika sat in front of the mirror and started to remove her bangles and neck piece. Ishika wasn't able to remove her neck piece when she felt that Agastya have standing behind or and helping her remove her neck piece. Ishika smiled. When she suddenly felt that August has lips were on her neck. Ishika closed her eyes. Agastya came near the knot of the blouse and opened it. Suddenly Ishika got up. " Amm Agastya, actually you have to wait for some days I am not ready yet. " said Ishika.

Agastya looked at Ishika and smile. He walk towards her and turned Ishika towards himself. He held Ishika's face. " Biwi, take your time. I will never force you for this. " said Agastya and then hugged Ishika. Ishika also hugged him. Ishika still remembers the day when Agastya had proposed her marriage. He doesn't have any lust or the physical need. He just needed Ishika with him for his whole life and that is the thing that made is it a fallen love with him.

Agastya picked Ishika and they both came to the bed. They both lay down and soon fell into deep sleep. The next day, abhi who was walking towards her room suddenly bumped into someone. She was about to fall but that person held every and pulld her towards himself. " Hey Avi, be careful. " said Ridhan. Avi who had closed her eyes the fear of falling opened her eyes and looked at Ridhan. Abhi was able to see care for herself in Ridhan's eyes.

Suddenly Avi wasn't able to control her feelings and hugged Ridhan. Ridhan didn't even understand why Avi had hugged him. " Avi, I. " said Ridhan when he saw Samarth coming. " Avi, Samarth. " said Ridhan. Avi moved away from Ridhan. Samarth came to Ridhan. Avi left from there. Samarth kept his hand on Ridhan's shoulder. " Rid, why don't you tell a week that you love her? " said Samarth.

Ridhan smiled. " She will not accept. " said Ridhan, " But her brother agrees. I will talk to her. " said Samarth and went behind Avi. Samarth came to the room and saw Avi sitting on the bed while holding her parents photograph. " Avi. " said Samarth. Avi looked at Samarth. Samarth closed to door and sat with Avi. Samarth kept his hand on Avi's head. " Avi, I know that you might not understand why I am saying this. But get marry to Ridhan. " said Samarth.

Avi looked at Samarth. " Bhai, after whya happened with me. No one will accept me. " said Avi. Samarth smiled. " Avi, Ridhan loves you since a very long time. Listen to me and get married. " said Samarth. Avi agreed for her brother. Samarth came to Meena and Nikhil's room. He knocked on the door. Nikhil opened the door. " What happened, Samarth? " asked Nikhil. Samarth came inside and sat on the sofa.

Meena came to him. " What happened beta? Tell us. " said Meena, " Aunty, you know that Ridhan loves Avi. " said Samarth. Nikhil sat down with them. " Yeah, everyone knows that. " replied Nikhil, " So I fixed Avi and Ridhan's marriage. " said Samarth. Meena and Nihkil looked at each other and smiled. " That is great. So when is the wedding? " asked Nikhil, " Tonight. " replied Ridhan while coming inside with Avi.

Meena and Nikhil and Samarth looked at them and got up. Ridhan held Avi's hand and then walked towards Meena and Nikhil. Avi and Ridhan took the blessings of Meena and Nikhil. Meena and Nikhil blessed Avi and Ridhan and then hugged them. After some time, Ishika, Annie and Ruhi were getting Avi ready for the wedding. Avi was in the red bridal lehenga in which she was looking very beautiful and pretty.

Ruhi kissed Avi's cheeks. " So finally you are getting married question. The girl who hated the thought of even getting married is not getting married. Wow nice. " said Ruhi. Avi smiled. " Come on stop troubling her. " said Annie while keeping a veil on Avi's face. Ishika and Annie held Avi's hands and then got her down.

Ridhan was sitting on the mandap. He looked up and saw Avi coming down. Ridhan got up and moved his hand towards Avi. Avi looked at him and then held his hand. Avi and Ridhan sat down on the mandap. The pandit looked at everyone. " Now the bride's brother will tie the knot. " said the pandit. Samarth came to Avi and Ridhan and then tied their knot. Avi and Ridhan got up. They both took the pheras and then sat down.

Ridhan picked the mangalsutra and tied it around Avi's neck. Then he picked the sindoor and filled Avi's maang. " The marriage got complete. Now you can take the blessings of the elders. " saidsaid the pandit. Avi and Ridhan got up and came to everyone. They touched Meena and Nikhil's feet and took their blessings.