Chapter 26

Chapter name- Aarav's act

Agastya and Ishika were shocked to hear what the servant said. They looked at each other. “ I think we should go and see. ” said Ishika, “ Hmm. ” said Agastya. Agastya and Ishika came out of their room and saw Aarav standing in the hall. Everyone was there. They were staring at Aarav in anger and hatred. Aarav looked at Agastya and Ishika. 

Then he walked towards them and fell into their feet. “ Please, please forgive me. I apologise for what I did. ” said Aarav. Everyone was shocked with what Aarav did. Agastya and Ishika looked at each other. Agastya looked at Aarav. “ It's okay. Get up. ” said Agastya. Aarav got up. He looked at Ishika. “ I am sorry. ” said Aarav, “ Amm it's okay. ” said Ishika. Aarav then walked out of the house. 

Samarth looked at Agastya. “ Agastya, I feel that he is acting. ” said Samarth, “ Yeah Bhai, I also feel the same. ” said Dhruv, “ Hmm. This man wouldn't change so fast. Dhruv, out some men behind Aarav. ” said Agastya. Avi and Ridhan came there. Everyone saw them. “ Where are you both going?” asked Rishi, “ Paris. ” replied Ridhan, “ Honeymoon?” asked Ruhi and started to laugh. Everyone else also smiled.

Ridhan looked at Ruhi. “ No, Avi has a competition there. That's why we both are going there. ” replied Ridhan. Samarth came to Avi. He kept his hand on Avi’s head. “ Take care and best of luck. ” said Samarth. Avi hugged him. Then Avi and Ridhan left for the airport. At Aarav's house, Aarav came inside and stood in front of Chandni’s photogarh. “ I was so wrong. Now I will keep my friendship with Agastya. He is such a nice person. ” said Aarav. 

Agastya's men looked at each other. “ It looks like everything is fine. ” said those men. Then they left from there. Aarav looked at those men. “ Do you all think that I am a fool? I am Aarav Arya, I never change. First I wanted Ishika because of her face. But now she is my obsession. I will have her and if she wouldn't be mine then I will not let her be even of that Agastya. ” said Aarav. Aarav looked at Chandni. “ Chandni, no, no. I am yours Ishika. ” said Aarav and started to laugh.

In Singhania palace, Agastya's bodyguard told Agastya and Dhruv about what they saw. Dhruv looked at Agastya. “ It looks like that Aarav had really understood his mistake. ” said Dhruv, “ No Dhruv. ” said Annie. Agastya and Dhruv looked at Ishika and Annie who were coming inside. Annie came to Agastya. “ Aarav doesn't look like a man who will understand his mistake so early. I took out some information on Aarav. Look at this. ” said Annie. 

Agastya took the file that had Aarav's information. He started to read it. “ Hmm. But let's give him a chance. Maybe he has realised his mistake. ” replied Ishika, “ Yeah, I also think the same. ” said Agastya while keeping the file down. “ But. ” said Agastya and got up. “ I will not let him come near Ishika and Adi. ” said Agastya. 

Then they all came out. They saw Ruhi and Samarth having a pillow fight. “ Samarth, I don't care. You have to marry me tomorrow itself. ” said Ruhi, “ Okay but stop hitting me. ” said Samarth, “ Sorry but I love to hit you. ” said Ruhi while hitting Samarth with the pillow. Parth and Vanya came there. “ What is happening here? Why is the house turned into a boxing ring? ” said Vanya. Ruhi and Samarth looked at them.

Ruhi came to Parth. “ Bhai, tell this man to get married. I have been waiting for this for so long. It has been 6 months. ” said Ruhi. Parth looked at Samarth. “ Okay, then let's start the marriage rituals.” said Parth. Ruhi smiled. “ Yeah, I am going to get married. ” said Ruhi while dancing. Everyone started to laugh and smile. 

The next day, the whole Singhania palace was getting decorated like a bride. Everyone came down. All the girls were in a green lehenga and the boys were in Green Indian suit and white pajama. Everyone were looking very beautiful and handsome. Meena came inside with the some girls. “ So girls. ” said Meena. Everyone looked at her.

“ These girls will apply you all the lehenga. ” said Meena. Ishika, Annie, Avi, Ruhi, Tanuja and Vanya sat down. The girls who Meena got, sat down and started to apply the mehendi on their hands. Vanya looked at Tanuja. “ Hi Tanu. ” said Vanya. Tanuja looked at Tanuja with a smile on her face. “ Hi.” said Tanuja, “ I know that you are Parth's first love. ” said Vanya. Tanuja was shocked. She never thought that Parth would tell her about her. “ And I wanted to thank you.” said Vanya. 

Tanuja looked at Vanya in confusion. “ If you wouldn't have left him then how could he has been mine.” said Vanya. Tanuja didn't say anything. Rishi came to them. “ Hello beautiful ladies.” said Rishi and sat down. Then Rishi picked a piece of paneer and then moved it towards Tanuja. Tanuja looked at him and then has that piece. 

Rishi started to feed Tanuja. Seeing this Agastya came to Ishika, Dhruv came to Annie, Samarth came to Ruhi, Ridhan came to Avi and Parth came to Vanya. They started to feed their wives with a lot of love. When Aarav came there with a gift. Agastya and Ishika looked at him. Aarav with a smile on his face came to Samarth and Ruhi. “ Congratulations. ” said Aarav and have the gift to Samarth and Ruhi. “ Thanks. ” said Samarth and took the gift from Aarav. Aarav came to Agastya and Ishika. 

“ How are you both? ” asked Aarav, “ Fine. ” replied Agastya. Aarav smiled. “ But you will not be fine for a lot of time. ” said Aarav in his mind. Agastya went to keep the gift. Aarav looked at Ishika. “ Have you really forgiven me?” asked Aarav. Ishika moved her head. “ Yes. If Agastya has then I have also. ” said Ishika. Aarav smiled. He kept his hand on Ishika's shoulders. " Thanks Mrs. Singhania. " said Aarav.