Chapter 31

Chapter name- Agastya gets a clue

Ishika was standing on the balcony and looking at the moon. When Agastya came and hugged Ishika from behind. Ishika smiled. Agastya kept his head on Ishika's shoulder. “ I am so happy for Avi and Ridhan. ” said Agastya, “ Hmm.” said Ishika. Ishika turned towards Agastya. “ Have you thought of a name?” asked Ishika, “ Amm, not yet. ” replied Agastya. 

Agastya picked Ishika and walked inside the room. “ Have you thought of a name? ” asked Agastya, “ Yeah, but I will not tell you.” said Ishika, “ Why? ” asked Agastya while keeping Ishika on the bed. “ My wish. ” replied Ishika, “ Biwi, you are getting sassy.” replied Agastya. Ishika laughed. Agastya moved his hand on Ishika's belly. “ My Baby.” said Agastya when suddenly the baby kicked. 

Agastya and Ishika got a smile on their faces. “ Biwi, I am telling you, once this child comes out, I will give her or him everything of this world.” said Agastya, “ Okay, but you still have to wait for another few weeks. The doctor said that the delivery date is.” said Ishika. Ishika wasn't able to complete her sentence as Agastya got a message. 

Agastya picked the phone and looked at the message. It was a pdf file. Agastya downloaded that file and started to read it. “ Pateint name: Selven Marx.” said Agastya. Agastya quickly started to scroll down the file. “ Nerve Transplant Surgery. ” said Agastya. Agastya got up. Ishika looked at him. “ What happened?” asked Ishika. Agastya looked at her. “ I will just come.” said Agastya and left from there.

Agastya came to Parth's room. Parth opened the door. “ Yaar, at least let me sleep at night.” said Parth, “ Shut up. Look at this.” said Agastya and showed the pdf file to Parth. Parth scrolled down the file. “ Why are you showing me this? This file is 5 years old.” asked Parth, “ 5 years old? But Selven died 6 years ago so that means Selven is alive and hiding somewhere.” said Agastya, “ Then you need to find him soon.” said Parth. Agastya took the phone and went to the balcony.  

“ Alex, I am sending you a file. I want all the details of it.” said Agastya, “ Okay Boss. ” said Alex. Agastya came to his room and saw Ishika sleeping. Agastya closed the door and then lay down with Ishika. Meanwhile, in Steve’s house, Steve was sitting with his assistant Sam. Sam looked at Steve. “ Sir, I am very much sure that the Singhania’s are the one behind Selven sir’s death.” said Sam.

Steve looked at him. “ I know that. I am waiting for the right time. Once Agastya’s child is born I will kill it. Then Agastya will feel the same pain what I have been feeling for the past 6 years. ” replied Steve, “ Yes Boss. ” said Sam. Steve got up and went up to his room. Sam was standing in the hall and looking at Steve go into his room. The next day, today Agastya had reached office a bit early. 

He was sitting in his cabin when a peon came to his cabin with a black coffee. The peon kept the black coffee on the table and left. Agastya picked the mug and saw something written on it. Agastya picked his magnifying glass and looked at it. “ Meet me at the cliff. Your old friend. ” said Agastya. Agastya kept the mug down. “ This could be Steve. I have to be careful. ” said Agastya. 

Agastya picked another file and started to read it. In Singhania palace, Rishi came out of his room and knocked on the door of another room. “ Who is it? ” asked a voice, “ Tanu, it’s me, Rishi. Open the door. ” said Rishi. Suddenly the door opened and Rishi who was pinned to the door fell straight on Tanuja's feet. Tanuja was shocked. 

Rishi held his waist. “ Ouch. Are you mad, Tanu? ” asked Rishi, “ I am so sorry. Come let me help you. ” said Tanuja and helped Rishi in getting up. Rishi looked at Tanuja. “ I am sure that one day I will become disabled because of you. ” said Rishi. Tanuja showed Rishi her teeth. Rishi held Tanuja's face and kept his lips on Tanuja's forehead. “ 2 days to go. ” said Rishi. Tanuja smiled.

After some time, all the ladies were sitting in the hall. Ruhi looked at Ishika and Annie. “ Bhabhi, Annie, why don't you both do a pregnency photoshoot. ” said Ruhi. Annie looked at Ruhi.“ That is a very good idea Ruhi.” said Annie, “ Yeah, let's go it tomorrow. ” said Meena. Everyone agreed for the pregnancy photoshoot. 

It was evening time, when Agastya picked his car keys and came down the building through this private lift. He didn't tell anyone that he was going to meet someone. But Dhruv has already seen him leaving. Dhruv told Alex to send some men behind Agastya. Agastya was driving the car unaware that Alex’s men were following him for his safety. 

Agastya reached the cliff top and came out of the car. He stood with the support of his car. He was looking around. Alex’s men were standing at a distance from Agastya. They had their guns loaded. These men could do anything for their boss. They came kill or even get killed for their boss. Agastya was standing when a child came to him. Agastya looked at that child. 

That child moved a paper towards him. Agastya with a smile on his face took the paper. Agastya opened the paper and started to read it.“ Agastya, I knew that you would come here. But I can't meet you right now. Right now you enjoy the wedding. I will give you the surprise on the wedding day. Your old friend. ” said Agastya. 

Agastya threw the paper in anger. “ What nonsense is going on? ” said Agastya . Agastya sat in the car and left from there. His anger was at it's peak. He thought that someone was joking with him. “ I am telling you if I find this man who is joking with me I will surely kill him. ” said Agastya while driving the car. Agastya reached the Singhania palace and saw that everyone was preparing for something.

“ What's going on?” asked Agastya. Vanya came to him. “ Agastya Bhaiya, we all are preparing for Ishika Bhabhi's and Annie Bhabhi's pregnancy photoshoot so you also get ready tomorrow is the photoshoot. ” said Vanya, “ Oh, okay.” said Agastya.