Chapter 16

Chapter name- Ridhan's promise

After all the wedding rituals everyone's at down to have food. Samarth looked at Avi who was just sitting and staring at the food. Samarth kept his hand on Avi's head. “ Avi. ” said Samarth. Avi looked at him. “ Come, on have the food otherwise you will fall I'll and I don't want that. ” said Samarth, “ Okay Bhai. ” said Avi with a smile on her face.

Seeing the love of Samarth and Avi everyone smiled. But Ruhi was emotional. She was missing Parth. Agastya saw Ruhi and then kept his hand on Ruhi's head. Ruhi looked at him. “ Never think that if Parth isn't there that means that your brother is not here. ” said Agastya, “ Yeah. Me, Agastya Bhai and Samarth are your brother. ” said Dhruv, “ Excuse me don't exclude me. I am also there. ” said Ridhan.

Ruhi smiled and everyone smiled. Everyone had food and then went to their rooms. Ridhan was standing outside his room with a box in his hand. He slowly opened the door of the room and went inside. He was Avi sitting on the bed with her gave still covered with the veil. Ridhan closed the door and then walked towards the bed.

Avi moved her head up agrnlooier at Ridhan. Ridhan sat on the bed. “ Don't you feel uncomfortable in this veil? You ate food also like this. ” said Ridhan. Avi looked at Ridhan. “ Ishika Bhabhi said that until you don't pick my veil, I shouldn't remove it. ” said Avi with a lot of innocence. Ridhan smiled and then turned towards Avi. Then he slowly picked Avi's veil.

Avi's beautiful face came in front of Ridhan. For a second, Ridhan was mesmerized with Avi's beauty. Ridhan came into his senses and the picked the box that he was holding. He gave it Avi. “ abhi, this is my mothers. She wanted to give this to a daughter-in-law. ” said Ridhan. Avi took that box and opened it. There was a bracelet with the heart shaped beed on which ' R & A' was written.

Avi picked the bracelet and then gave it to Ridhan. “ You only make mg wear it. ” said Avi. Ridhan held thay bracelet with a smile. Then he made Avi wear the bracelet. Avi smiled. Ridhan held her hand. “ Avi, I promise that I will never ever force you for anything. ” said Ridhan. Avi was just looking at Ridhan. Ridhan picked the pillow. “ You sleep on the bed. I will sleep on the sofa. ” said Ridhan and went to the sofa.

He kept the pillow there and lay down. Avi also lay down on the bed. She hugged another pillow and slept. Today there was no chance for Ridhan to fall asleep. He got married to his love. Ridhan looked at Avi on whose face the moonlight was falling. She was looking very beautiful. Ridhan smiled and then soon he also slept. In Agastya and Ishika's room, Agastya came out of the washroom and saw Ishika sitting on the bed and reading a book.

“ Biwi, what are you reading? ” asked Agastya. Ishika kept the book aside. “ Nothing. ” replied Ishika. Ishika held her feet and started to give them a massage. Agastya looked at her and then held her feet. Ishika quickly took her feet back. “ What are you doing? This is wrong. ” said Ishika. But Agastya didn't listen to her and again held her feet. “ Biwi, this doesn't matter to me. ” said Agastya while giving Ishika's feet a massage.

Ishika smiled. She never thought that she would get such a loving and caring husband. Agastya looked at Ishika who was looking at him. “ What happened? ” asked Agastya, “ Love. ” replied Ishika. Agastya looked at Ishika. Ishika blushed. Agastya smiled and gave a kiss to Ishika. Ishika pushed him. “ Agastya. ” said Ishika. Agastya laughed. Then they both lay down. They both hugged each other and slept.

In Annie's room, Dhruv and Annie were sitting and watching a horror movie. Annie looked at Dhruv who was scared. Annie laughed. Dhruv looked at hernin confusion. “ What happened? Why are you laughing? ” asked Dhruv, “ I thought you said that you aren't scared of ghosts. ” said Annie, “ That is true. I am not. ” said Dhruv. Annie with a smile on her face continued watching the film.

Suddenly a horror scene came and Dhruv jumped in fear. Annie bursted out in laughter. Dhruv was looking at her in shock. Annie's stomach started to pain because of her laughter. Dhruv got a smile on his face after seeing Annie so happy. This was the first time when he had seen her so happy. Dhruv and Annie started to laugh together. Then Dhruv picked Annie and lay on the bed with her.

Dhruv kept his hand on Annie's cheeks. “ Annie, I promise that I will not let that RV come near you. ” said Dhruv. Annie kept her hand on Dhruv's hand with a smile on her face. She knew that she is scared of RV. She doesn't want her past to effect her present. Annie looked at Dhruv who had slept. Annie kept her hand on his face. “ Dhruv, I promise. I will not let my past effect my present and future with you. ” said Annie. Soon Annie also slept.

Everyone in the house was sleeping expect Meena and Nikhil. Meena was sitting on the bed while Nikhil was packing the luggage. Nikhil looked at Meena. “ Meena, is it really important to go? ” asked Nikhil. Meena looked at Nikhil. “ Shut up and quickly pack the bags. ” said Meena. Nikhil smiled. He started to remember the time when he first met Meena. Meena and Nikhil had an arranged marriage. But their love ans care for each other got them closer and made them fall in love.

Nikhil still remembers when Agastya was born, he danced so much that he got fever the next day. Nikhil and Meena had always protected their children. Nikhil and Meena had many enemies at the time of their marriage and throughout their life. But they didn't let those enemies touch their family and children. But now their child are grown up and can take care of their loved ones.