Chapter 9

Chapter name- Agastya leaves

In India, the Singhania Empire, Agastya was sitting in his cabin and reading a file when Samarth came to him. " Agastya, I am leaving. " said Samarth. Agastya looked at him. " Why so early? " asked Agastya, " actually I am taking Ruhi somewhere out and that place is very fast so I need to go right now.  " said Samarth with a smile.

Agastya shook his head. " Okay go. " said Agastya. Samarth left from there. Agastya looked at the time. " Looks like it is time for Ishika to sleep. Let me call her and check. " said Agastya. Agastya picked his phone and then called Ishika. Ishika looked at the phone and then picked the call. " Hi Agastya. " said Ishika, " Congratulations on getting selected Biwi. " said Agastya, " Hmm. " said Ishika.

Agastya felt that Ishika was a little sad. " What happened, Biwi? You sound sad. " said Agastya, " Yeah. Now I am addicted to you. I love hugging you while sleeping. " said Ishika in a cute voice. Agastya laughed. " Okay. Wait for a minute. " said Agastya and then cut the call. Then he video called Ishika. Ishika picked the call.

" Now think that I am there and sleep. " said Agastya. Ishika laughed. " You have all types of solutions to all problems. " said Ishika, " Yes. Now sleep. You have to participate tomorrow. " said Agastya. Ishika lay on the bed while looking at the phone. Ishika kept the phone in the angle so that Agastya and Ishika both could see each other. Agastya and Ishika were looking at each other. Ishika's eyes were getting heavy and then she slept.

Agastya kept looking at Ishika when Dhruv came there. " Bhai. " shouted Dhruv. Agastya looked at him. " Slowly. Ishika is sleeping. " said Agastya. Dhruv looked at the phone and then at Agastya. " Bhai, there is an online meeting with Mr Matthew. " said Dhruv, " Okay. " said Agastya. Agastya kissed the phone scene and cut the call. Then he went with Dhruv.

At Singhania palace, Ruhi was standing at the gate waiting for Samarth when Samarth's car stopped near Ruhi. Samarth opened the window with a smile on his face. Ruhi smiled and then opened the door and sat inside. " Where are we going? " asked Ruhi. Samarth looked at Ruhi with a smile. " The place that is very close to my heart. " replied Samarth while starting the car.

Ruhi smiled and then Samarth took the car from there. Soon they reached the Jaal Mahal of Jaipur. The guards opened the door for Samarth and Ruhi. Samarth and Ruhi came down and walked inside. No one except Samarth and Ruhi and Samarth's bodyguards were there. Samarth and Ruhi came to the terrace where a table was kept. That table was decorated with fairy lights, candles and rose petals that were not just on the table but also on the floor.

Samarth went to that table and then pulled a chair for Ruhi. Ruhi smiled and sat down on the chair. Samarth pulled a chair for himself and sat down. The waiters got the food and kept it on the table. Samarth looked at Ruhi who was looking at the food only. " Come on eat. Everything is your favorite. " said Samarth. Ruhi looked at him. " That I know but what about you. Where is your favorite food?" asked Ruhi. Samarth smiled. " My favorite food is what your favorite food is." said  Samarth with a smile. Ruhi smiled but then she called a waiter. 

The waiter came to her. " Any problem, Madam?" asked the waiter. Ruhi looked at the waiter. " Please get me. " said Ruhi and ordered some food items that Samarth loved. Saamrth got a smile on his face after seeing Ruhi's concern for him. Soon the food for Samarth came. Ruhi held Samarth's hand. " Now have the food. Everyone is your favorite." said Ruhi. Samarth laughed.

Singhania empire, Agastya and Dhruv were sitting in the conference room. They were having an online meeting with Mr Mathew. " Mr Signhania, I would love if you come here and sign the deal." said Mr Matthew, " Amm, actually I think that I would not be able to come there." said Agastya. Mr Matthew smiled. " Mr Singhania, I know that this deal is very important for you. So if you want this deal, then you have to come to Sydney. Thank you." said Mr Matthew and cut the call. 

Dhruv looked at Agastya. " Bhai, will you really go?" asked Dhruv, " Yes, I have to go. " said Agastya, " But Bhai, if you leave and at the same time Bhabhi and Adi return, they will be very sad after not finding you here." said Dhruv. Agastya got up. " I will explain them. But for now, I am leaving for Sydney." said Agastya, " So that means you will not come home?" asked Dhruv. 

Agastya looked at him. " If I go home then Maa will not let me go. Just tell her that I have gone and will be back in a week or more. " said Agastya and went inside the lift. The door of the lift closed and Dhruv was standing and looking at the lift when Annie came inside. She looked at Dhruv. " Where is Agastya?" asked Annie. Dhruv looked at her. " He has gone." replied Dhruv, " Where?" asked Annie. 

Dhruv came to her. " How does it matter?" asked  Dhruv. Annie looked at him. " Are you gone mad? " said Annie and turned to go but Dhruv held her hand. " Dhruv leave my hand." said Annie. Dhruv came near Annie and kept his head on Annie's shoulders. " I know. I know everything." said Dhruv. Annie looked at Dhruv. 

" And I love you not your past." said Dhruv. Annie pushed Dhruv. " Dhruv, I will never be able to give you or anyone is child." said Annie. Dhruv smiled. " Annie, I don't want a child. I just want you." said Dhruv. Annie was shocked. " But my past." said Annie, " I just said that I love you, not your past." said Dhruv. Annie hugged Dhruv. 

In London, Ishika woke up. She looked at her phone and then called Agastya but Agastya didn't pick the phone. Ishika looked at her phone. " Why isn't he picking the phone? It is night in India. It must be that He had slept. " said Ishika and then went to the washroom. After some time, ishika took a shower and came out. Ishika was drying her hair with the towel when she saw her phone ringing. " Hi Avi." said Ishika, " Bhabhi, you are so nice in dancing." said Avi, " Thanks Avi. " said Ishika. Meena took the phone from Avi. " Let me also talk to my daughter." said Meena. Ishika laughed. 

" Hello Maa. How are you?" asked Ishika, " I am fine. Amm, Maa, can I ask you something?" asked Ishika, " Yeah sure." replied Meena, " Maa, where is Agastya?  " asked Ishika, " He. He is still in the office. " replied Meena. Ishika was shocked. " Maa, if he keeps working like this then his health will be at stake. " said Ishika. Meena smiled. " Don't worry. I will tell him what you were saying. " said Meena. Ishika and Meena talked for some time and then Meena cut the call.