Chapter 32

Chapter name- Photoshoot and Baby shower

The next day. Everyone was ready for the pregnancy photoshoot. Ishika and Annie were in the same clothes while agastya and Dhruv were in the same black colour tuxedo. Agastya, Ishika, Annie and Dhruv came down and so everyone ready for the photoshoot. “ So let's start. ” said Agastya. The photographer came and told Agastya to stand with Ishika while holding her baby bump and told the same thing to Dhruv also.

“ Now it is time for single shoot.” said the photographer. Agastya sat on his knees and kissed on Ishika's baby bump. Everyone ‘ awwed’ and clapped. Then Dhruv stood behind Annie and held her baby bump from behind. The photographer clicked their photos. “ Now it is time for the family photoshoot. Come everybody. ” said Agastya.

Meena and Nikhil sat down on the chair. Agastya and Dhruv with Ishika and Annie store behind them. The photographer clicked the photo. Agastya looked at everyone. “ Come. ” said Agastya. Samarth, Ruhi, Avi, Ridhan, Rishi, Tanuja, Parth and Vanya stood with them. The photo got clicked. Ruhi looked at the photographer. “ till when will we get the photos done?” asked Ruhi.

The photographer kept the camera in his bag and looked at Ruhi. “ You will get it till tomorrow or day after tomorrow. ” said the photographer and then left from there. Everyone sat down and started to talk to each other. Meena looked at Ishika and Annie. “ Ishika, Annie, I have decided that tonight I will do your godh bharai/ baby shower. With Rishi and Tanuja's mehendi ceremony.” said Meena.

Everyone agreed for what Meena said. At night Ishika and Annie came down with Agastya and Dhruv. Ishika and any shutdown on the sewing that was decorated with flowers. Ishika was in a blue coloured gown with a pink colour chunni on her head and Annie was in a pink colored gown with a blue colour chunni on her head.

Meena came there with two decorated plates. The first plate Meena kept on ishika's lap and gave her a lot of blessings. Then the second plate Meena give to any and also gave her a lot of blessings. Then Samarth, Ruhi, Avi, Ridhan, Rishi, Tanuja, Parth and Vanya gave Agastya-Ishika and Annie-Dhruv a lot of gifts. Agastya and Dhruv got some food for their wives.

“ No Agastya, I don't want this.” said Ishika, “ Come on, have this because you will feel healthy and good. ” said Agastya and try to make Ishika have the piece of salad that he got for her. “ No.” said Ishika, “ Quietly have it.” said Agastya, “ No. ” replied Ishika, “ Come on, come on, have this, have this. Open your mouth. ” said Agastya.

When Parth came there. “ agastya, don't force her anything. Because sometimes fruit and salad are not that great for the child and the mother. ” said Parth. Agastya looked at Parth. “ Seriously?” asked Agastya, “ Yes. Bhabhi, here take this. ” said Parth and gave Ishika pasta with a lot of cheese. Ishika with a smile took the plate and started to have it.

Agastya was looking at her have the pasta. Meanwhile Tanuja's hands were filled with mehndi and she was sitting and looking around. When Rishi came to her with a plate. “ Here, have this. ” said Rishi and made Tanuja have the piece of pasta. Tanuja with a smile ate the piece of pasta. Rishi started to feed Tanuja with a smile on his face. Tanuja looked at Rishi. “ Rishi, I have something to tell you.” said Tanuja, “ I know what you want to say. You want to say that Parth Bhai loved you and you rejected him. I know that Parth Bhai told me. ” said Rishi .

Tanuja was shocked. She didn’t think that Parth would tell anyone about his first love except Vanya. “ Rishi, I really love you a lot. ” said Tanuja. Rishi smiled. “ I love you too. ” said Rishi while giving a kiss on Tanuja's forehead. The next day, everyone was ready for Rishi and Tanuja's haldi. Everyone except Rishi and Tanuja were in yellow colour. First Tanuja's father applied Tanuja haldi and then he applied haldi on Rishi's cheeks. Then Meena and Nikhil applied Rishi and Tanuja the haldi.

After everyone applied the haldi. They are started a funny and cute healthy fight between everyone. Ishika and Annie were sitting and laughing. They were enjoying when suddenly a car stopped at the Singhania palace gate. Everyone looked at the gate and saw someone coming down. Agastya, Dhruv, Parth, Ridhan, Rishi and Samarth were shocked to see that man. “ Selven. ” said Agastya.

Selven looked at Agastya. “ Hello my old friend. ” said Selven. Agastya walked towards Selven and hugged him. “ Oh my god. I can't believe that you are alive. But how? Did Steve kill you?” asked Agastya. Selven smiled. “ No Agastya, not Steve, someone else's tried to kill me but I was able to save myself. ” said Selven, “ Who?” asked Agastya. Selven smiled.

“ I will tell you once you have a face-off with Steve. He should also know the truth.” said Selven, “ Okay.” said Agastya. Selven came to Ishika. “ I am sorry for what my brother did to you.” said Selven, “ It's okay. No need for apologises. ” said Ishika with a smile on her face.

Samarth came to Selven. “ Now as you have come here then eat food with us.” said Samarth. Selven looked at Samarth with a smile on his face. “ First introduce me to your wife. ” said Selven, “ Yeah sure. Come.” said Samarth and got Selven to Ruhi. “ Ruhi, he is Selven and Selven she is Ruhi.” said Samarth. Selven moved his hand towards Ruhi.

Ruhi did he handshake with Selevn. “ Hello Mr Marxz nice to meet you. ” said Ruhi, “ Same here Mrs Malhotra.” said Selven. Ruhi smiled. Then Samarth introduced him to Avi and Rishi. “ They are my siblings, Avika and Rishi. ” said Samarth, “ Hello Avika and Rishi.” said Selven. Everyone was happy to meet Selven but Agastya and Dhurv had fear of losing Ishika and Annie.