Chapter 10

Chapter name- Amanda's plan backfires

Meena was sitting with Avi and Rishi. “ So Rishi, do you have someone in your mind? ” asked Meena. Rishi smiled. “ No, not till now. ” replied Rishi. Meena laughed. When Dhruv and Annie came inside. Meena looked at Dhruv and Annie. “ Dhruv, where is Agastya? ” asked Meena. Dhruv hugged Meena. “ Maa, he has gone to Sydney for some work. ” replied Dhruv, “ Without telling me? ” said Meena.

Annie and Dhruv sat down. “ He didn't tell you because he knew that you wouldn't let him go. ” replied Dhruv, “ This is so bad. He should have told you, aunty. ” said Parth while coming inside. Merna got up. “ Yeah you are right. ” said Meena. Parth sat down. Samarth and Ruhi came inside. Meena looked at Parth. “ Parth, your sister is now in a relationship. You also find a girl for yourself. ” said Meena.

Suddenly Tanuja's face flashed in Parth's mind. He got a smile on his face. Everyone was looking at him smile. Sydney, a helicopter landed on the terrace of a well-organized mansion. A few people were standing there. The gate of the helicopter opened and Agastya came down. Rajvansh was standing there. He is Agastya's one of the most trusted bodyguards.

Rajvansh came to Agastya. “ Welcome back Boss. ” said Rajvansh. Agastya smiled and then came down the stairs. Rajvansh was behind him. Agastya sat down on the sofa. “ Rajvansh, I had a meeting with Matthew. You inform him that I am here. ” said Agastya, “ Okay Boss. ” said Rajvansh and went out of the house.

Agastya looked at the time. It was 12:30 in the morning. Agastya picked up the phone and saw missed calls from Ishika. Agastya wanted to call Ishika but he was too tired. So he typed a message to her. “ Hi Biwi. Sorry, I wasn't able to pick the call, I was a little busy. But call when you are free. Bye. Love you. ”. Agastya kept the phone on the bed. Then he went to the washroom and took a shower.

He came out in his night wear and lay down. He was so tired that he slept. Rajvansh came to his room but when he saw Agastya sleeping he didn't disturb him and went out. After some time, Agastya woke up. He looked at the time. It was 6:30. He sat on the bed and stretched his arms. Then he came out of the room and saw that the lunch was kept on the table. He looked at Rajvansh. Rajvansh looked at Agastya.

“ Good evening sir. You have come from a long trip. So I thought that you must be tired so please have the food. ” said Rajvansh. Agastya pulled the chair and sat down. Agastya picked the phone. He thought that Ishika would have messaged something to him but there was no reply. He became sad and then started to have the food. This was the first time when Rajvansh had seen Agastya showing emotions.

Agastya thought in his mind. “ One day, I will get you here Ishika. ” said Agastya in his mind. A few days later, in London, today was the final of the dance competition. Ishika had crossed all the rounds and was now  getting ready for the competition when Adi came there. “ Mumma, there is a message from Dad. ” said Adi. Ishika was also very tired when she came back from the practice.

She didn't pick up her phone and that is why she didn't see Agastya's message. Ishika took the phone and saw the message. She got a smile on her face. Adi looked at Ishika. Ishika was in traditional attire as she was in her audition round. “ Ready to go Mumma? ” asked Adi. Ishika smiled and picked Adi. “ Yeah, let's go. ” said Ishika and came out.

Ishika came to the competition stage and saw that everyone was staring at her in a different manner. Ishika and Tanuja looked at each other. Rajiv, the host of the show came to Ishika. “ Ms Ishika. ” said Rajiv. Ishika looked at him. “ Yes. ” said Ishika, “ Please come with me. ” said Rajiv. Ishika gave Adi to Tanuja. “ Tanu, take care of him. I will just come. ” said Ishika and went with Rajiv. Rajiv got Ishika to the judges. The judges looked at her.

“ Ms Ishika, you are disqualified from the competition. ” said one of the judges. Ishika was shocked to hear this. “ What are you saying, Mr Arora? What have I done? ” said Ishika, “ Oh. So you don't know what you have done. Look at this. ” said a lady judge and gave a phone to Ishika. On the phone, there was an intimate photo of Ishika with the sponsor of the dance competition. Ishika was shocked to see those photos. Mr Arora snatched the phone from Ishika.

“ That is all that we need to disqualify you. ” said Mr Arora. Ishika came out of the room with her broken dreams. Suddenly a video started to play on the background screen of the stage. All the people there started to look at the screen. In that video, Amanda was having an intimate relationship with the sponsor of the dance competition. “ Now that Ishika's dream of becoming a dancer will be over. She will never be able to become a dancer. ” said Amanda. Everyone was shocked to see the video and looked at Amanda who was the chief guest today.

Amanda got up and ran from there. Mr Arora came to Ishika. “ We are sorry for what happened. So now let's start with your performance only. ” said Mr Arora with a smile. Ishika smiled and cleaned her tears. Then she started her performance. As usual, her dance moves made the whole audience mesmerized. One by one all the dance performances were over and now was the time to announce the third runner-up, second runner-up and the winner.

All the teams and Ishika came to the stage. Rajiv came with a note in his hand. “ So the third runner-up is. ” said Rajiv and announced the third runner-up. The third runner-up was a team from Malaysia. “ And now the second runner-up is. ” said Rajiv. The second runner-up was a team from Indonesia. “ And now the winner is. ” said Rajiv. Ishika closed her eyes. “ Ms Ishika. ” said Rajiv.

Ishika opened her eyes and looked at everyone. Everyone was clapping and cheering her name. Rajiv gave Ishika a mic. “ Address the audience, Ms Ishika. ” said Rajiv. Ishika took the mic and then looked at everyone. “ Amm, I was a child when my mother gave me a pair of ghungroo. Since that day, I felt that I will become a dancer. All of you know me as Ms Ishika now I want to tell you my truth. ” said Ishika. Ishika closed her eyes and took a deep breath. “ I am Ishika Agastya Singhania. I never wanted to use my husband's name to become successful. ” said Ishika.

Everyone started to like and respect Ishika more as she never used her husband's name or money to get success. Everyone started to clap and cheer for Ishika. Tanuja and Adi came to Ishika and hugged her. “ Mumma is the winner. ” said Adi. Ishika and Tanuja laughed and Ishika picked Adi and kissed his cheeks.