Chapter 6

Chapter name- Shopping

Avi and Rishi came to Ishika. " Hi Bhabhi. " said Avi. Ishika smiled. " Hi Avi and Rishi. " said Ishika with a smile. Agastya came there and sat down. Agastya looked at Avi and Ruhi. " You both have a good fashion sense. " said Agastya, " Thanks for the compliment." said Ruhi, " Okay. Now listen. We all will go for shopping. Ishika doesn't have nice clothes to wear. She is Mrs Agastya Singhania. She should have the best dresses." said Agastya.

Avi looked at Ishika. " Don't worry Bhai. We will choose the best dresses for Bhabhi." said Avi, " Okay." said Agastya. Adi looked at Ishika and Avi. " I will also come." said Adi. Ishika hugged him. " Okay my baby." said Ishika and kissed Adi's forehead. Agastya had food and got up. He held Ishika's waist. " Let's go." said Agastya, " Okay." said Ishika. Ishika tried to remove Agastya's hand from her waist. Agastya came near Ishika's ear. " Biwi, stop it. You are provoking me." said Agastya in a low voice.

Ishika blushed. Avi and Ruhi came there. " Let's go. " said Avi, " Okay. " said Ishika. Adi came there. Agastya picked Adi in his arms and then they all left. Parth got up. " I will leave for the hospital. " said Parth and left. Samarth tapped on Dhurv's shoulders. " Let's go. " said Samarth. Annie, Dhurv and Samarth left for the Singhania office.

At the mall, Ishika was standing while Avi and Ruhi were selecting dresses for her. Ishika saw a beautiful white and blue dress. Ishika went and picked that dress. " This is so nice. " said Ishika. Ishika looked at the tag. Ishika got shocked. " 10,000. It is too expensive. " said Ishika and was about to keep the dress back when Agastya held Ishika's hand. Ishika looked at him. " Don't put this back. This is yours now. " said Agastya.

Ishika held Ishika's arm. " It is too expensive. " said Ishika, " How much? " asked Agastya, " 10,000. " replied Ishika, " Oh my god. I thought it was expensive. " said Agastya with a smile. Agastya gave that dress to a sales girl. " Get this packed. " said Agastya and then left with Ishika. Agastya got Ishika to a shop that was full of luggage and suitcases. Ishika looked at Agastya. " Why have we come here? " asked Ishika, " Because you will need them soon. " said Agastya, " Why? " asked Ishika.

Agastya kissed Ishika's forehead. " Because you are going to London for the dance competition. " replied Agastya. Ishika was shocked. " How did you know about this? " asked Ishika. Agastya looked at Ishika. " I know it's your private. But I read your diary. " replied Agastya. Ishika looked down. Becoming a dancer for her childhood dream. Agastya knew that Ishika had moved her head down so that she could cry.

Agastya hugged her. " Calm down. And select the bag for yourself." said Agastya. Soon everyone completed the shopping. Adi was at the play area and was very tired. So he slept in Agastya's arms only. They all headed home. In the Singhania office, Dhurv was sitting in the meeting room. Mr Malhotra looked at Dhurv. " Mr Dhurv, I would love to meet your brother. " said Mr Malhotra, " Sorry Mr Malhotra but if you want to meet my brother when you have to come tomorrow. " said Dhurv.

Dhruv was very cool and cheerful, but only at home. In the office he was an exact copy of Agastya. Dhurv got up and then came out of the meeting room. Dhurv came out and bumped into Annie. Annie was about to fall but Dhurv held her. " Be careful. " said Dhurv, " Thanks. " said Annie. Annie walked but Dhurv held her hand. " Annie, listen. " said Dhurv. Annie looked at him. " What? " asked Annie.

" Dhurv, this is the time. Confess your love. " said Dhurv in his mind. Annie moved her hand in front of Dhurv's fave. " What? " asked Annie, " Annie, I like you. " replied Dhurv. Annie was shocked to hear this. Annie pushed Dhurv. " What nonsense are you saying? " said Annie. Dhurv held Annie's hand. " Annie, listen. I have loved you since childhood. " replied Dhurv. Annie tried to leave but Dhurv wasn't ready to let her go.

Annie slapped Dhurv. Dhurv was shocked. " I don't like you at all. " said Annie and went from there. Dhurv was standing there and looking at Annie. Annie came to her cabin and sat on the floor. She had tears in her eyes. " I don't deserve anyone in my life. " said Annie. After some time, Annie cleaned her tears and then sat on her chair.

At dinner time, everyone was sitting on the table. Agastya looked at Nikhil and Meena. " Maa, Papa, I am sending Ishika to London. " said Agastya. Everyone looked at Agastya. " But why? " asked Meena. Agastya looked at Ishika with a smile. " Ishika always dreamt of being a dancer. There is a dance competition there. She is participating in it. " said Agastya. Everyone smiled. " That's good. Best of luck. " said Nikhil. Ishika smiled. Dhurv looked at Annie who was just sitting and eating food.

After some time, Ishika was in her room and reading a book when Adi came there holding a pillow. " Mumma. " said Adi in a low voice. Ishika looked at Adi. Adi came to bed and then climbed up. Adi hugged Ishika. " Mumma, will you leave me and go? " asked Adi. Ishika looked at Adi. " Baby. " said Ishika. Ishika looked at Adi who had tears in his eyes. Ishika cleaned those tears. " Baby, I will never leave you and go anywhere. " said Ishika.

Adi kept his head on Ishika's lap. " But you are going to London. " said Adi. Ishika didn't know what to say. Agastya who had come out of the washroom had heard everything. " Adi. " said Agastya. Adi looked at Agastya. Agastya sat on the bed. " Champ, it is important for Mumma to go to London. " said Agastya, " But I also want to be with Mumma. " said Adi. Ishika kept her hand on Adi's back. " Adi, we can do something. " said Ishika.

Agastya and Adi looked at Ishika. " I will take you with me. " said Ishika with a smile. Adi smiled and hugged Ishika. " Mumma, I love you. " said Adi. Agastya and Ishika smiled. Then they all slept. Meanwhile, Samarth was returning to his room when he saw the door of Ruhi's room open. Samarth moved his head inside and saw Ruhi standing in front of a wall. Samarth moved inside without making any noise.

Samarth saw that the wall was full of Samarth's photos. Ruhi looked at those photos. " Samarth, don't you see the love of mine for you. " said Ruhi. Suddenly Samarth hugged Ruhi from behind. Ruhi got scared. But when she smelled Samarth's perfume, she calmed down. " Samarth. " said Ruhi. Samarth kissed Ruhi's neck. " What were you saying? I don't see your love for me. I should be the one to say this. " said Samarth.

Ruhi turned towards Samarth. " What? " asked Ruhi. Samarth held Ruhi's head and kissed her forehead. " I love you, Ruhi. " said Samarth. Ruhi smiled. " Since when? " asked Ruhi, " Since the beginning. " replied Samarth. Samarth picked Ruhi and came to the bed. Samarth kept Ruhi on the bed and then sat down. Ruhi hugged Samarth. " I love you, Samarth. " said Ruhi, " I know that. I have seen this wall that is full of my photos. " said Samarth. Ruhi smiled.