Chapter 5

Chapter name- Ishika's dream

Agastya and Ishika completed all the wedding rituals and then got up. Then came to Meena and Nikhil and took their blessings. Meena and Nikhil blessed Agastya and Ishika and then hugged them. When an angry voice made everyone look at the gate of the temple. Everyone saw Mr Vyas, Reema and Ananya standing there. Mr Vyas came to Ishika in anger.

He held her arm. “ How dare you misbehave with my wife and your mother? ” said Mr Vyas and raised his hand to slap Ishika but Agastya held his hand. Agastya knew how Mr Vyas was always manipulated by Mrs Vyas and Ananya. Mr Vyas looked at Agastya. “ Don't dare to touch her. She is my wife. Understood. ” said Agastya. When Mr Vyas, Reema and Ananya saw Agastya, they didn't even take a second and recognized that he is the King of business and the Mafia King.

Ananya was very jealous. She always liked Agastya and wanted to marry him. She wanted to be in the place of Ishika. Reema came to them. “ Mr Singhania, you don't know this girl. She keeps attracting new men every night. ” said Reema. Suddenly they all heard a voice of slap. Everyone saw that Meena had slapped Reema. Annie had told Meena how Reema and Ananya used to torture Ishika. Seeing Reema, Meena's anger grew and she wasn't able to stop herself and slapped Reema.

“ Don't you dare to say anything to my daughter. ” said Meena. Meena then looked at Ishika. Meena held her hand. Meena looked at Samarth. “ You both handle them. I don't want them around my daughter. Come. ” said Meena and walked with Ishika. Nikhil, Agastya, Parth, Samarth, Dhurv, Ruhi and Annie left with them. Mr Vyas, Reema and Ananya were looking at them in anger and hatred.

Agastya's cars were running on the road heading towards the Singhania palace. In Agastya's car, Agastya and Ishika were sitting. Adit was in Ishika's lap and had slept. Ishika was moving her hand on Adit's head. Agastya was looking at them. “ Ishika, I will not let them touch you ever again. ” said Agastya in his mind. Agastya held Ishika's hand. Ishika looked at him. Soon they reached the Singhania palace. Meena came down and went inside. Annie and Ruhi went behind her.

Meena came with the aarti plate and kept the kalash full of rice near Ishika's feet. Meena did Ishika's aarti. “ Ishika, push the kalash and then come inside. ” said Meena. Ishika did as Meena said. She walked inside. Parth and Samarth came to Agastya. “ Agastya, a gift is ready for you in the room. ” said Parth. Agastya looked at Parth and Samarth in shock. “ What have you both done? ” said Agastya. Parth and Samarth went from there while laughing.

Nikhil started to laugh on seeing Agastya's reaction. “ Go Agastya. ” said Nikhil and then went to his room. Agastya went to the room and saw the whole room decorated with lights, candles, roses and heart shaped balloons. Agastya's mouth was opened with shock. “ Samarth. ” said Agastya. Agastya saw that the door of the balcony was open. Agastya removed his shervani and kept it on the sofa.

Then he walked into the balcony and saw Ishika sitting on the swing. Agastya came and sat down with her. Ishika looked at Agastya. “ Agastya, what Maa said wasn't the truth. ” said Ishika. Agastya noticed that Ishika was having a panic attack. Agastya quickly hugged Ishika. “ Calm down Ishika and breathe. ” said Agastya. After some time, Ishika calmed down and looked at Agastya. Agastya held Ishika's face.

“ I trust you more than anyone else. ” said Agastya. Ishika was very shocked. The parents whom she loved since childhood and have known, always hated her and never trusted her. And Agastya she just met almost 24 hours ago loves and trusts her so much. Ishika hugged him. “ Thank you for trusting me so much. ” said Ishika. Agastya moved his hand on Ishika's head.

Agastya picked Ishika and came inside. Ishika looked at the room and blushed. He kept Ishika on the bed and then sat down. Ishika looked at Agastya. Agastya smiled. “ Ishika, I love your soul not your body. I don't want you physically, I want you mentally. ” said Agastya. Ishika smiled and hugged Agastya. The next day, everyone was sitting at the breakfast table. Adit came there. He looked at Meena and Nikhil. “ Dadu, where are Mumma and Daddy? ” asked Adit.

Samarth looked at Adit and picked him in his arms. “ Adi, your parents are in their room. ” said Samarth. Adit looked at Samarth. “ But Daddy always wakes up before me. ” said Adit. Now what should everyone say. Adit was a child. In Agastya and Ishika's room, Agastya woke up and saw Ishika getting ready in a pink saree. Agastya was looking at her only. Ishika picked the sindoor box and then filled her maang. Then she wore bangles.

Agastya was looking at her. “ My Biwi is so beautiful. ” said Agastya with a smile. Ishika looked at Agastya and smiled. Agastya came down the bed and came to her. “ Come, let me help you tie the saree. ” said Agastya, “ Okay. ” said Ishika. Agastya held Ishika's saree and helped her in tying the saree. Ishika was about to tie her hair when Agastya stopped her. “ No Biwi, let them be open. You look more beautiful in open hair. ” said Agastya.

Ishika looked at Agastya and then went out of the room. She came down and saw everyone. Adit came to her. “ Good morning Mumma. ” said Adit. Ishika looked at Adit and smiled. “ Adi. ” said Ishika and picked Adit in her arms. Then they came to everyone. Meena looked at Ishika. “ Ishika, I will not force you but if you want then you can make something for us. ” said Meena, “ Okay aunty. ” said Ishika. Meena looked at Ishika. “ You will not call me aunty. You will call me Maa. ” said Meena.

Ishika smiled. “ Okay Maa. ” said Ishika. Ishika kept Adit on the chair and then went to the kitchen. She started to make the food. Adit came to her. “ Mumma, can I help you? ” asked Adit in a cute voice. Ishika looked at Adit and smiled. “ Okay come here. ” said Ishika and picked Adit in her arms. She looked at him. “ Now move this spoon. ” said Ishika. Adit did as Ishika told him. Ishika and Adit then came out and then they both kept the food on the table.

In the room, Agastya was wearing his coat when he saw a diary kept on the table. He picked the diary. He saw a name written on it ' Ishika'. “ This is Ishika's I think I shouldn't read this. ” said Agastya. But Agastya wasn't able to  control himself and opened the diary and started to read it. “ 24 January, I received a form for a competition. My favorite dance competition is taking part in London. I always wanted to become a dancer but it doesn't look like I will be able to one. ”

Agastya closed the diary and kept it on the table. “ I will make you a dancer. ” said Agastya. Agastya came down the stairs. When he saw Samarth coming inside with 2 twins, one girl and one boy. Agastya smiled looking at them. “ Rishi, Avika. ” said Agastya. Avika and Rishi are Samarth's younger siblings. Avika and Rishi looked at Agastya and came to him. Agastya gave Avika and Rishi a hug. “ Congratulations Bhai. We heard that you got married. ” said Avi, “ Yeah Avi. Look she is your Bhabhi. ” said Dhurv while looking at Ishika.