Chapter 11

Chapter name- Ishika and Mr Vyas

In Sydney, Agastya was sitting and looking at his wife's victory. He had a big smile on his face. Rajvansh was standing behind Agastya and looking at him. He knew Adi who was visible on the television but he didn't know who that lady was with Adi. Rajvansh looked at Agastya. “ Boss, I hope that you don't mind but can I ask who this lady is with Adi Baba? ” asked Rajvansh. Today Agastya's mood was very nice. Actually it had started to be good since the day Ishika entered his life.

Agastya looked at Rajvansh. “ She is my wife and Adi's mother, Mrs Ishika Agastya Singhania. ” said Agastya. Rajvansh got shocked. He never thought that a simple girl would steal away his Boss's heart. When Agastya's phone rang. Agastya saw Mr Matthew calling him. “ Hello Mr Matthew. ” said Agastya while picking the call, “ Welcome to Sydney Mr Singhania. ” said Mr Matthew. Agastya smiled.

“ I am sorry Mr Singhania but I am busy with some work so we can meet tomorrow. ” said Mr Matthew, “ It's okay. I will go around Sydney. ” said Agastya. When Agastya saw that Ishika was calling him. “ Mr Matthew, I have an important call to attend. I really have to attend that call. ” said Agastya, “ Okay, it is fine. ” replied Mr Matthew. Agastya quickly picked Ishika's call. “ Agastya, did you see? I won the competition. ” said Ishika.

Agastya laughed. “ I know. I just saw it. ” said Agastya. Ishika laughed. “ Okay now listen to me. ” said Agastya, “ Hmm. ” said Ishika, “ My chartered plane is at the London airport. You with Adi and Tanuja head back to India. ” said Agastya, “ Okay. ” said Ishika. Agastya cut the call. Agastya got a dark smile on his face. “ It's good that my guards informed me about what Amanda was planning. ” said Agastya.

In London, Ishika, Tanuja and Adi reached the airport. The guards took their luggage and took the luggage inside the plane. Adi wad in Ishika's arms. Adi had celebrated so much that he was now very tired so he slept. Ishika and Tanuja came inside the plane and Ishika kept Adi on the bed. Ishika and Tanuja sat down and then wore the belt. Soon the plane was in the air. After a long flight of 10 hours, Ishika, Tanuja and Adi reached India.

At the airport, when Ishika and Tanuja came down. A guard came to Ishika. “ Lady Boss. ” said the guard. Ishika looked at him. “ Nikhil sir has sent the helicopter for you all. ” said the guard. Ishika and Tanuja held towards the helicopter. They all sat in the helicopter and headed towards the Singhania palace. Ishika and Adi were looking outside the helicopter. Tanuja was also looking outside.

Soon the helicopter landed on the terrace of the Singhania palace. Meena, Nikhil, Avi, Parth, Ruhi and Samarth were standing there. Ishika, Adi and Tanuja came down. Ishika and Adi came to Meena and Nikhil. Adi hugged them while Ishika touched their feet and took their blessings. Meena did her aarti. Ishika started to look around. “ Maa, Papa, where is Agastya? ” asked Ishika. Meena and Nikhil looked at each other. “ My child, he has gone to Sydney for a few days. ” replied Meena.

Ishika was shocked. “ He went without telling me. And when in the morning I called him, he didn't even tell me. ” said Ishika. Everyone knew why Agastya didn't tell Ishika about him being in Sydney. Avi came to Ishika. “ Bhabhi, don't worry. Bhai will be here soon. This is the time to celebrate. Not of being sad. Come. ” said Avi, “ Yeah, you are right, Avi. ” said Parth. They all came down.

Parth was looking at Tanuja. Suddenly he held her hand. Tanuja looked at him. “ What are you doing? Leave my hand. ” said Tanuja, “ What's your name? ” asked Parth, “ Tanuja, why? ” asked Tanuja. Parth left her hand. “ Nothing, I was asking just like that. ” replied Parth and left from there. “ What a strange man he is. ” said Tanuja. Parth had heard what Tanuja had said. He got a smile on his face.

Tanuja came down behind Parth. There was a cake kept on the table. Ishika picked the knife and then cut the cake. Everyone clapped. Ishika made Meena and Nikhil have the cake and then made Adi, Avi, Parth, Dhruv, Annie, Samarth and Ruhi have the cake. “ I hope that you were also there with me. ” said Ishika in her mind. The next day, in Vyas house, Mr Vyas was sitting. He had seen Ishika winning the competition. He had realized the wrong option he had towards Ishika.

He got up and went out of the house. Reema and Ananya were looking at him. Ananya looked at Reema. “ What happened to him? ” asked Ananya, “ Who knows. ” replied Reema. Mr Vyas was driving the car. He soon reached the Singhania palace. The guard came to him. “ Whom do you want to meet? ” asked the guard, “ Ishika. ” replied Mr Vyas. The guard walked inside and saw Meena standing there. So he asked her. “ Madam, some Mr Vyas have come to meet Younger madam. What should I tell him? ” said the guard.

Meena looked at the guard. “ Tell him that he is not allowed inside. ” said Meena. The guard was about to go but Ishika stopped him. “ No, let him come inside. ” said Ishika. Meena came to Ishika. “ Ishika, that man never treated you like a daughter and you. ” said Meena. Ishika held her hand. “ Maa, but for me, he is my father and he will always remain one. ” said Ishika.

The guard came inside with Mr Vyas. Mr Vyas came to Ishika. “ I am sorry my child. Please forgive your father for what I did. ” said Mr Vyas. Ishika got emotional and hugged Mr Vyas. “ Papa, I don't need to apologize for you. I was never angry with you. ” said Ishika. Adi came there with Avi. " Mumma. " said Adi. Mr Vyas looked at him and then looked at Ishika. Ishika smiled and looked at Mr Vyas. “ Papa, he is my son. Adi. ” said Ishika. Adi came to Ishika. “ Mumma, who is he? ” asked Adi.

Mr Vyas picked Adi in his arms. “ I am your grandfather. ” said Mr Vyas with a huge smile on his face. Adi smiled. “ Wow, that means now I have 2 grandfathers. So nice right, Mumma. ” said Adi, “ Yes. ” said Ishika. Meena was looking at all of them with a smile on her face. Avi picked her bag. “ Aunty, I have some work. You tell Bhai.” said Avi, “ Okay. ” said Meena. Avi went out of the Singhania palace and then sat in the taxi and left from there.