Chapter 29

Chapter name- Rishi's marriage proposal

Nikhil looked at Dhruv. “ Who was it? ” asked Nikhil, “ Don't know. ” replied Dhruv when he saw Agastya and Mr Vyas coming inside. “ Bhai. ” said Dhruv. Nikhil looked at Agastya. “ Did you get it? ” asked Parth, “ Yes. ” said Agastya. Parth took the cure and went upstairs. Agastya, Dhurv and Nikhil went behind Parth. Parth sat on the bed. “ Bhabhi, Bhabhi. ” said Parth.

Ishika gained a little consciousness. “ Bhabhi you need to have this otherwise it would be harmful for you and your child. ” said Parth, “ Parth, I..I will have this. ” said Ishika in a low voice. Agastya sat down and made Ishika sit on his lap. Parth made Ishika have the cure. Ishika started to cough. Agastya looked at Parth. “ Parth, will this cure affect my child? ” asked Agastya. Parth kept the bowl on the side table. “ No, it will not. ” said Parth. Agastya kept Ishika on the bed. “ You sleep Biwi. ” said Agastya and gave a kiss on Ishika's room. Everyone came out of the room. 

Agastya looked at Dhruv. “ Did you find that person? ” asked Agastya. Dhruv looked at Agastya. “ Bhai, there was a man who was blackmailed to give Bhabhi the poison. ” reolied Dhruv, “ Hmm that means he is of our no use. ” replied Parth, “ But Bhai, the mastermind behind all this called me and told that this was the first attack. ” said Dhruv. Agastya smiled. “ His first and last now I will attack him once I find who this person is. ” said Agastya with a devil smile. 

Agastya walked down the stairs. He picked his coat and left from there. Parth looked at Dhruv. “ Where has he gone? ” asked Parth, “ Base. ” replied Dhruv. Dhruv picked the car keys and then walked out of the house. Parth stayed there. Agastya and Dhruv reaches the base. Alex came to Agastya and Dhruv. “ Hello Boss. ” said Alex, “ Did you find something?” asked Agastya, “ Yes Boss, we received a email video. ” replied Alex. Agastya, Alex and Dhruv walked inside the base. 

Agastya and Dhruv sat down on the chair. Alex played the video. In that video, a man was sitting on the chair. “ Agastya Singhania, years ago you destroyed my family and now I will destroy your family. ” said that man while laughing. Dhruv looked at Agastya. “ Who is he? ” asked Dhruv, “ Steve Marx. ” replied Agastya. Dhruv got up. “ But what is the problem of this Steve with you? ” asked Dhruv, “ I don't know. I had a contract with Selven, Steve’s elder twin brother, many years ago. ” replied Agastya. 

Dhruv looked at Agastya. “ But what is his problem? ” asked Dhruv, “ As clearly as I remember, Selven was killed by Steve only for property but then what is his problem with me? ” said Agastya. Agastya looked at Alex. “ 48 hours. ” said Agastya while getting up, “ Okay Boss. ” said Alex. Agastya and Dhruv left from the base. 

Agastya was very confused. Dhruv looked at him. “ Bhai, I think we should call Samarth, Ruhi, Ridhan and Avi back. ” said Dhruv, “ Yeah Dhruv. They will be safe here. ” said Agastya. Meanwhile Rishi was standing in front of a house. He looked at his watch and then looked at the gate of the house. The gate opened and Tanuja wearing a black saree came out. 

Rishi was mesmerized to see her. Rishi walked towards her and held her hand. “ Beauty, you are such a beauty. ” said Rishi. Tanuja smiled. They both came to car and sat inside. Tanuja looked at Rishi. “ Rishi, at least tell me where are we going? ” asked Tanuja, “ No sorry. ” replied Rishi while starting the car. Rishi started the slow music and then took the car from there. 

Tanuja looked out of the window. Soon Rishi stopped the car on a cliff. Rishi came down and opened the door for Tanuja. Tanuja came down. There was no light around. Tanuja looked at Rishi. “ Are you in the mood to push me down the cliff? ” asked Tanuja. Rishi laughed. “ No, come. ” said Rishi. Rishi and Tanuja walked when the lights came. Tanuja saw a table set up with roses on the table. 

Tanuja smiled and picked those flowers. Tanuja smelled them. When she saw some drones flying in the sky. Tanuja looked ah them. Those drones made a form of a ring. Under that ring was written ‘ Tanuja, will you marry me?’. Tanuja looked at Rishi who was sitting on the ground with a ring in his hand. Tanuja was shocked. “ Tanuja, will you marry me? ” asked Rishi. Tanuja smiled. “ Yes Rishi. ” replied Tanuja. 

Rishi got up and then put the ring in Tanuja's finger. “ Let's go and talk to Bhabhi. ” said Rishi. Rishi and Tanuja sat in the car and left for the Singhania. They reaches there and saw Meena sitting with Annie and Vanya. “ Hi Aunty. ” said Rishi. They looked at Rishi. “ Where were you? ” asked Annie, “ Bhabhi, I was busy in the office. ” replied Rishi. 

Rishi looked for Ishika. “ Whom are you looking for? ” asked Vanya, “ Ishika Bhabhi. ” repliee Rishi, “ She is in the room. ” said Vanya. Rishi held Tanuja's hand and then walked upstairs. “ Rishi, don't disturb her. She is not well. ” said Annie. Rishi looked at her. “ What happened to her? ” asked Rishi, “ Someone poisoned her. ” replied Annie. Rishi was shocked to hear this. He quickly ran towards Ishika's room. 

He reached there and saw Agastya and Ishika sitting together. Agastya and Ishika looked at Rishi and Tanuja. “ Bhabhi, are you fine? ” asked Rishi. Ishika smiled. “ Yes, I am. I am just feeling a little low. ” replied Ishika. Rishi smiled. Tanuja came there. “ Are you fine, Ishika?” asked Tanuja, “ Yes. ” replied Ishika.

Rishi held Ishika's hand. “ Bhabhi, I know this is not the time to ask this but me and Tanuja want to get married. ” said Rishi. Ishika smiled. “ that is great. Now you talk to Samarth when he comes back. ” said Ishika, “ Okay Bhabhi. Now you rest. Let's go Tanuja. ” said Rishi. Rishi and Tanuja left from there. 

Ishika looked at Agastya who was lost. “ What happened?” asked Ishika. Agastya looked at Ishika with a smile. “ Nothing Biwi. ” replied Agastya while giving a kiss on Ishika's forehead. “ Now sleep. ” said Agastya while keeping Ishika on the bed. He lay down with Ishika. Agastya covered himself and Ishika and then closed the lights.