Chapter 3

Chapter name- Marriage proposal and Adi's truth

Agastya was sleeping when he heard a scream. Agastya quickly opened his eyes and saw Ishika sitting in the corner of the bed. Actually when Ishika woke up, she got scared to find herself in a strange room. She thought that those boys would have done something with her. Ishika looked at Agastya. Almondish skin color, black heart, 6.5 feet tall and messy hair. Agastya was the most handsome man Ishika had seen. " Who are you? " asked Ishika. Agastya sat down on the bed. " Look. " said Agastya and moved his hand towards Ishika. Ishika got scared and came down the bed. " Please let me go. " said Ishika.

Agastya picked the glass of water from the side table and came to Ishika. " Here. Have this and calm down. " said Agastya. Ishika felt safe and took the glass of water. " Do you remember what happened with you and what could have happened with you? " asked Agastya, " I..I remember that Ananya called me and told me that she was in trouble. When I reached there she gave me a glass of water. And then I started to feel drizzy and then Ananya took me to a room where she. " replied Ishika.

Agastya noticed that a tear from Ishika's eyes rolled down to her cheeks. Agastya moved his hand towards Ishika's cheeks and cleaned the tear. " Don't cry. You are safe here. " said Agastya. Ishika sat down on the bed with her head down. When someone knocked on the door. Agastya opened the door and Adit clung to Agastya's feet. " Dada, Parth and Samarth Chachu are so irritating. They are snoring so loudly that I am not able to sleep. " said Adit.

Agastya smiled and looked at Adit. Agastya picked Adit in his arms. " Okay. You sleep with me. " said Agastya. Agastya closed the door. Adit saw Ishika and came down Agastya's arms. He sat on the bed. " Hi Aunty. I am Adit Singhania. " said Adit while moving his small hand towards Ishika. Ishika smiled. " Hi, I am Ishika. " said Ishika. Adit hugged Ishika. " Aunty, I will sleep with you. " said Adit. Agastya came to them. " Adi, aunty is not well. You come and sleep with me. " said Agastya.

But Adit wasn't ready to listen to Agastya. Ishika looked at Agastya. " Don't worry. He is just a child. He will sleep in some time. " said Ishika. Agastya then sat down on the sofa and started to work. Adit lay on the bed. Ishika started to tap his back so he sleeps. Adit looked at Ishika. " Aunty, can you sing a lullaby for me? " asked Adit with an innocent voice. Ishika smiled and started to sing a lullaby for Adit.

Soon Adit slept. Ishika looked at Agastya who was looking at her. Agastya got up and went to the balcony. Ishika covered Adit with the blanket and went behind Agastya. She came to the balcony and saw Agastya standing in the balcony facing his back towards her. He was looking at the rising sun. Ishika walked towards Agastya. Agastya had understood that Ishika had come. " Ishika, who are you? " said Agastya.

Ishika got confused. Agastya looked at Ishika. " I never cared about anyone. Then why did I feel pain when I saw the marks on your body? " said Agastya. Agastya held Ishika's face. " Countless girls tried to come closer to me and Adit only for my money. They tried to use Adit for coming near me. But me and my son let anyone come closer to us. You are the first girl to whom Adit came to on his own. Today when Adit was with you, he was on the 9th cloud. He keeps asking me like. Why doesn't he have a mother like other children have. " said Agastya.

Ishika was listening to Agastya but wasn't saying anything. " But, where is your wife? " asked Ishika, " I never married. " replied Agastya, " Then is Adit your son from a relationship? " asked Ishika. Agastya looked at her. " No, 3 years ago, I was coming back from the airport when I saw a lady lying on the ground with blood all over. Me and my friends took her to the hospital. Where she delivered Adit and gave his responsibility to me. I have been taking care of Adi as my own child. He is my life. " replied Agastya.

Ishika didn't know what to say. " A man who can love someone else's child will love his wife so much. " said Ishika on her mind. Agastya turned towards Ishika. He fell on Ishika's feet. Ishika was shocked with this. " Ishika, if possible then stay here with us. " said Agastya. Ishika was very confused. She didn't know what to say. " Get up. Please get up. " said Ishika. Agastya stood up. " I..I will stay here. I will never let Adit feel the absence of his mother. I will give him the love of his mother. " said Ishika.

Agastya and Ishika hugged each other. " Ishika, will you marry me? " asked Agastya while kissing Ishika's forehead. Ishika wasn't ready for this sudden proposal. She took a few steps back. Agastya held her from her arms and pulled her closer. " I want to be with you my whole life. Will you be mine forever? " asked Agastya. Ishika was looking directly into Agastya's eyes. His eyes showed love, care and promise not lust and fake promises.

Agastya shook Ishika. " Tell me Ishika. Will you marry me and me mine forever? " asked Agastya, " Yes. " replied Ishika. Agastya was very happy to hear this. " Thank you, thank you Ishika for accepting me and my son. " said Agastya. Ishika closed her 75% of eyes and stared at Agastya. " Your son? Our son. " said Ishika. Agastya smiled. " Okay. Our son. " said Agastya.

Then Agastya and Ishika came inside. Then they both lay on both sides of Adit. Ishika closed her eyes and slept. Agastya was looking at Ishika and Adit only. " Finally my family is complete. Let me inform Mom and Dad also about this before they kill me for not telling them just I found them a daughter-in-law. " said Agastya with a smile on his face. Soon Agastya also drifted into sleep.