Chapter 17

Chapter name- Love is the air

1 month later, today was Adi's birthday. Ishika and Annie were preparing for Adi's birthday party. Adi has gone to school. Agastya and ishika got aadi's admission in the school a few weeks ago full Storm like other children who you should cry on the first day of school Adi is completely different he didn't cry, in fact he was very excited.

Ishika came inside the cake in her hand." Come on work father. Ari will come with Dhruv anytime. " said Ishika. Samarth who was standing on the school and decorating the hall looked at Ishika. " Bhabhi, your darling husband is doing nothing and just sitting in the kitchen and eating with Ridhan's head. " said Samarth. August came out of the kitchen and you utensil towards Samarth. " you shut up Samarth. Me and Radha making tasty food that everyone will like ok. " said Agastya.

Samarth kept his hand on his chest and looked at Agastya. " Wait a second, you are making food that means we are all are going to die from food poisoning. Congratulations." said Samarth and clapped. Ishika and Annie looked at each other and started to laugh full stop in the kitchen Ridhan and Avi were also laughing. Agastya tapper his feet on the ground and then went inside the kitchen. He look that Avi and Ridhan. " Now you both stop laughing before my anger burst on you both. " said Agastya.

Avi and Ridhan somehow controlled their laugh and then continued making what they were making with Agastya. Annie looked at Ishika. " Ishika, do you even know why everyone is scared of Agastya's cooking? " said Annie. Ishika looked at Annie in confusion. " So listen this was the time when Agastya, Me, Parth, Ridhan and Samarth were in the final year of college. Suddenly the MasterChef rose in Agastya and he made food for all of us full stop that they are in go to college and that's why got saved. " said Annie.

Ishika kept her hand on Annie's shoulder. " So what did he make? " asked Ishika. Samarth looked at Ishika. " bhabhi he made such a delicious food that we all got fever and then we had food poisoning and got admitted in the hospital for almost a month. " said Samarth. Ishika and Avi who didn't know about this busted into laughter. They all were teasing Agastya when Ruhi came inside running. " Aadi and Dhruv bhai are here. " said Ruhi.

Ishika looked at everyone. " Come on, let's hide. " said Ishika. Everyone hid where the found a place to hide and Agastya switch off the lights. Adi and Dhruv came inside. Adi looked at Dhruv. " Chachu, why are the lights switched off? Where is everyone? " asked Adi. Dhruv didn't say but he had a smile on his face.

Suddenly the lights got on and everyone walked towards Adi while singing the happy birthday song. Adi got a big smile on his face and ran towards Agastya. Agastya picked Adi in his arms. " Happy birthday. " said Agastya, " Thanks Papa. " said Adi with a smile. Then one by one Ishika, Annie, Dhruv, Avi, Ridhan, Rishi, Ruhi and Samarth wished Adi.

Mr Vyas came there. Adi got very happy to see him. " Nanu. " said Adi and ran towards Mr Vyas. Mr Vyas picked Adi and kissed on his cheeks. " Happy birthday. Now you are a big boy. " said Mr Vyas, " Yes. " said Adi. Mr Vyas kept Adi down. Ishika came to Mr Vyas and touched his feet. Agastya was looking at them. He had no problem with Mr Vyas coming to the Singhania palace but he hadn't accepted him as his father-in-law.

Dhruv opened the cake. Adi saw that it was his favourite chocolate cake. Adi clapped. Adi then came near the table and picked the knife. Ishika lit the candles. Adi closed his eyes. " God, I wish for a sister so that I am not the only child in this house. And I get a partner in crime. " said Adi in his eyes. Then Adi opened her eyes and then looked at the cake.

Adi cut the cake and then made Agastya and Ishika have the cake. Then he made everyone have the cake. Then everyone gave Adi a lot of gifts. Adi looked at Agastya. " Dad, can I open them? " asked Adi, " Yeah sure. " said Agastya with a smile. Adi opened the gifts. In one gift that Dhruv gave to Adi were full of videos games. Adi got very happy. Then Adi opened another gift in which there were many toys. Then Ruhi came to Adi. " Now, it is time for games. " said Ruhi, " Yeah games. " said Adi.

Then everyone came to the garden. Samarth and Ridhan set up chairs for the musical chairs. Ridhan started the song. Everyone started to go around the chairs. After some time, Ridhan stopped the song. Everyone except Samarth sat down. Samarth was out of the game. Then one by one everyone got out of thr game and only Agastya and Ishika were left. All the boys were cheering for Ishika while all the girls were cheering for Agastya.

Ridhan stopped the song. Agastya sat down and hence became the winner. Then they played many more games. Adi got tired and slept in Annie's arms. Annie picked Adi and took Adi to her room. Dhruv went behind her. Agastya held Ishika's hand. " Come Biwi. " said Agastya and took Ishika to the room. Agastya closed the door and then kissed Ishika. Ishika held Agastya's shoulders.

After some time, Agastya left Ishika. " Let's sleep Biwi. " said Agastya and then turned towards the bed. Ishika held Agastya's hand. Agastya looked at Ishika. " Agastya, let's do it. " said Ishika, " Biwi. " said Agastya. Ishika hugged Agastya. Agastya picked Ishika in his arms and then kissed Ishika. Agastya kept Ishika on the bed and then removed her saree from her chest. Then Agastya kissed Ishika's neck.

Then he went towards her chest and started to lick the chest. Soon their clothes were on the ground. Agastya covered themselves with the bed sheet. Agastya looked at Ishika. " Ishika, it might pain a little. " said Agastya. Ishika moved her head. Agastya kissed Ishika and thrn they both got lost in the feeling of love. In Annie's room, Annie came to the balcony of her room. She saw only darkness.

When suddenly the fairy lights got on. Annie saw Dhruv sitting on his knees with a ring in his hand. " I know you're the only one I want to share the rest of my life with. The story of our love is only beginning. Let's write our own happy ending. There are many ways to be happy in this life, but all I really need is you. Will you marry me? " asked Dhruv. Annie was shocked with Dhruv's proposal. Dhruv got up and came to Annie. " Annie say it. " said Dhruv.

Annie hugged Dhurv. " Yes, Dhruv. I will marry you. " said Annie and then kissed Dhruv. Annie and Dhruv shared a moment with each other. In Avi and Ridhan's room, Avi was sitting on the bed with her feet in warm water. When Ridhan came out of thr washroom. She looked at Ridhan with a smile on her face. In this 1 month, Avi and Ridhan had grown very close to each other but Ridhan waited for Avi's permission to take their relationship one step ahead.

Ridhan kept the towel on the hanger and then he looked at Avi. " You must be tired. Sleep, I have some work. " said Ridhan and turned towards the study but Avi held his hand. Ridhan looked at Avi. Avi came closer to Ridhan and stood on her toes and kissed him. Ridhan was shocked with Avi's sudden kiss. He came into his senses and then held Avi's waist and pulled her closer. Slowly their kiss got passionate.

In Samarth's room, Ruhi was trying to open the lock with the help of a hairpin. " Who told him to lock the room and sleep? It is so difficult for me to open this for me. " said Ruhi. Suddenly the gate opened and Samarth puller Ruhi inside. Ruhi was shocked with this. Samarth pinned Ruhi to the wall. " What is it? " asked Samarth. Ruhi showed him her teeth. " I wanted to watch for a movie with you. " said Ruhi, " Aren't you tried? " asked Samarth, " No. " replied Ruhi.

Ruhi pushed Samarth and jumped on the bed. She started the television and started to watch the movie. Samarth sat down with her with a smile on his face. Ruhi had put a rom-com movie. Ruhi was laughing and crying at the same time. Soon Ruhi fell asleep. Her head fell on Samarth's shoulder. Samarth looked at Ruhi and then kissed on her forehead.