Chapter 27

Chapter name- Aarav's game is over

Aarav was looking at Ishika when suddenly Dhruv pushed him a little. Aarav wasn't ready for this and fell down. Everyone smiled. Aarav looked at Dhruv. Dhruv looked at Aarav. “ I am so sorry. Come on get up, Mr Arya. ” said Dhruv. Aarav got up. He looked at Ishika. “ Are you okay?” asked Aarav. Ishika looked at Aarav. “ Yeah, I am fine. ” replied Ishika. 

Agastya came there. “ What's going on? ” asked Agastya, “ Nothing Bhai, Mr Arya just fell down. ” replied Samarth. Agastya covered his mouth as he got a smile on his face. He was very happy. “ Amm, come on calm down. ” said Agastya while clapping. Aarav then turned towards the gate. “ I have some work. So I will leave. ” said Aarav and then went from there. 

Everyone bursted into laughter. “ Come on. Why are you laughing so much? ” said Ishika, “ Please Bhabhi, that was very funny. ” said Ruhi, “ Shut up guys.” said Agastya. Everyone wanted to control their laugh but when they remembered Aarav’s face they kept laughing. Agastya and Ishika were looking at each other with a smile on their faces. 

The ceremony got over and everyone went to their rooms. The next day, Ishika woke up and saw the dark color of her mehendi. She got a smile on her face. Agastya looked at her. “ You know what it is said that the darker the color of the mehendi gets, the husband loves his wife more. ” said Agastya. 

Ishika sat on the bed. “ And I don't need mehendi to know how much my husband loves me.” said Ishika with a smile on her face. Agastya held Ishika's face and kissed on her forehead. Then Agastya went to the washroom. Ishika picked her saree and went to the other room to changed. She came out and saw Agastya ready in a yellow kurta with white pajama. Today of Samarth and Ruhi’s haldi.

Ishika smiled. Agastya looked at Ishika who was in a yellow saree. “ Aww my baby. ” said Agastya. Agastya kept his hand on Ishika's belly. Ishika's baby bump had started to slowly grow. Agastya sat on his knees and gave a kiss on Ishika's belly. Then Agastya picked Ishika in his arms. “ Let's go. ” said Agastya and walked out of the room. 

They came down and saw that everyone in the same clothes as Agastya and Ishika expect Samarth and Ruhi. Ruhi was in a white lehenga while Samarth was in a white Indian kurta pajama. Rishi looked at everyone. “ Let's start the haldi. ” said Rishi. Agastya first applied the haldi to Ruhi and then Samarth. One by one everyone applied haldi to Ruhi and Samarth.

When suddenly Rishi took some haldi and applied it on Tanuja's cheeks. Tanuja looked at him in shock. Rihai laughed. Everyone started to laugh. Vanya took some haldi and applied the haldi on Parth's cheeks. Parth looked at her. “ You are gone now. ” said Parth and picked some haldi. Vanya ran from there. Parth followed her. Ishika picked some haldi and applied it on Agastya's cheeks and ran from there. 

Agastya ran behind her. Theh came inside the palace. Agastya held Ishika's hand and pinned her to the wall. Ishika looked at Agastya. Agastya smiled and bent. He rubbed his cheeks with Ishika's cheeks. The haldi from Agastya's cheeks got into Ishika's cheeks. Then Agastya applied some haldi on Ishika's waist and belly. 

Ishika blushed. “ You know what Biwi.” said Agastya. Ishika looked at Agastya. “ We are doing all the wedding ceremonies that were my missed in our wedding and tonight. We both will get married again. ” said Agastya. Ishika smiled. Ishika pushed Agastya and went out. Agastya smiled and went behind her. Aarav was standing at a distance and looking at all this. “ Tonight Ishika will be mine. ” said Aarav. 

At night, Ishika was ready in a red bridal lehenga that was better than the actual wedding lehenga that she wore for her wedding. Ishika picked the bangles and then wore it. Then she wore the mangtika and wore the neck piece. Agastya came inside. “ Aww my Biwi.” said Agastya and walked towards Ishika hut Annie held him. “ No, no. You can't go to her till the wedding gets completed. ” said Annie.

Annie pushed Agastya out of the room. “ Control yourself Mr Singhania. ” said Annie and closed the door of the room. Agastya smiled and then went from there. Annie covered Ishika's face with the veil and then they walked out of the room. Ishika came down to the garden. There were 2 mandaps set up. In one Agastya with his face covered by the shehra was standing and in the other Samarth was standing. Ruhi was coming with Parth. 

Ishika and Ruhi sat down with Agastya and Samarth. The pandit started the wedding mantras. The pandit looked at Agastya and Ishika. “ Now you both get up for the pheras.” said the pandit. Agastya and Ishika got up to take the pheras when Agastya came there . “ Biwi. ” said Agastya. Everyone was shocked to see Agastya standing at the gate. If Agastya was at the gate then who was on the mandap with Ishika.

Ishika came down the mandap.“ Who are you?” asked Ishika. That fake Agastya removed the shehera. It was Aarav. Everyone was shocked to see Aarav there. “ Aarav, I warned you to stay away from my Ishika. ” said Agastya and walked towards Aarav. Aarav held Ishika's hand. He picked the knife. “ If Ishika can't be mine then I will not let be yours too.” said Aarav. 

Aarav tried to stab Ishika but Dhruv held his hand. “ Don't even dare. ” said Dhruv and twisted Aarav’s hand. Aarav's hand bone broke. Agastya picked his gun and kept it on Aarav's head. “ Any last wish.” said Agastya. Aarav looked at Ishika. “ Ish.” said Aarav. He wasn't able to complete his word as Agastya shot him. 

Aarav was dead. The bodyguards took his body. Mr Vyas came to Agastya and Ishika. “ You both still have time. Get married. ” said Mr Vyas. Agastya and Ishika sat down. Mr Vyas did the kanyadan. Then he tied the knot. Agastya and Ishika got up while Ruhi and Samarth also got up. They took the pheras and then sat down. 

Agastya picked the sindoor and filled Ishika's maang. Then Agastya picked the mangalsutra and tied it around Ishika's nexk. Samarth picked the sindoor and filled Ruhi's maang. Then he picked the mangalsutra and tied it around Ruhi’s nexk. “ The wedding is completed. Now you can take the blessings of the elders.” said the pandit. Agastya-Ishika and Ruhi-Samarth got up and took the blessings of the elders.