Chapter 8

Chapter name- Ishika VS Amanda

London, it was morning when Ishika's plane landed on the runway Tanuja came out of the washroom and saw the plane stopping at the airport. " It looks like we have reached." said Tanuja and went towards a room and knocked on the door. " Ishika, Ishika, we have reached. " said Tanuja while knocking on the door. Ishika opened the door of the room. " Ishika, we have reached." said Tanuja, " Okay. You get down the plane. I will get Adi. " said Ishika, " Okay Ishika." said Tanuja. 

Ishika came inside the room and saw Adi sleeping on the bed. Ishika sat near with him. " Adi, we are here. Get up." said Ishika. Adi slowly opened his eyes and looked at Ishika. " Good morning Mumma." said Adi. Ishika smiled and picked Adi in her arms. They came out of the room. Ishika's guards who Agastya had specially send her Ishika's safety, took down the luggage from the plane. Tanuja was with them.

Tanuja came to her. " Ready to go?" asked Tanuja, " Hmm." said Ishika. They came to the cars standing near the plane. The bodyguard opened the door for Ishika, Tanuja and Adi sat down in the car and the driver took the car from there. Ishika picked her phone and decided to call Agastya to tell him that they have reached London. 

Ishika called Agastya. Agastya who had just come out of the washroom saw his phone ringing. Agastya looked at the phone that was ringing. Agastya picked the phone and saw Ishika's call coming. Agastya smiled and then picked the call. " Hi Agastya." said Ishika, " Hi, have you all reached there? " asked Agastya, " Yes, that's why I called you to tell that we have reached safely. " said Ishika, " That's good. And what about Adi? Is he fine?" said Agastya. Ishika looked at Adi who was sleeping. " He is okay." said Ishika while smiling. Agastya also smiled. 

Agastya and Ishika talked for some time and then Ishika cut the phone. Ishika's car stopped outside the hotel where all the participants had stayed. Ishika and Tanuja checked for their room. The receptionist got them to the 26th floor on which they were given a luxurious suite that Agastya had booked for them. They entered and there was a dining hall with sofas. Adi ran and started to jump on the sofa. 

Ishika smiled. There was an open kitchen in front of the hall. Ishika opened the door of the room. This was the master bed room. It had a tub, a balcony with personal swimming pool and a king size bed. There was another room that Tanuja took. Ishika was standing at the window and looking outside when Tanuja came to her. " Ishika." said Tanuja. 

Ishika turned towards Tanuja, " What happened, Tanuja?" asked Ishika, " The first round that is also the entry round is starting in 3 hours. " said Tanuja, " Okay, I will be ready till then." said Ishika. Adi came there. " Mumma." said Adi. Ishika and Tanuja looked at him. Adi hugged Ishika's feet. " I will also come with you." said Adi, " Okay. But before leaving you both freshen up. " said Ishika. 

Adi and Tanuja went to different washrooms to get freshened up. Ishika opened her luggage and took out traditional kathak attire with ghungroo. Adi came out of the washroom covered in a towel. He was looking very cute. " Mumma, clothes." said Adi. Ishika looked at Him and smiled. Ishika picked Adi and kept him on the bed and gave him his clothes. Adi wore the clothes and then sat down to watch television. 

Ishika went to the washroom and took a shower. She came out in a bathrobe and then dried her hair with the hair dried and tied them in a braid. Ishika wore the kathak attire and then did a little bit of make-up. Adi looked at Ishika. " Mumma, you look so beautiful." said Adi. Ishika smiled, " Now come. We are getting late. " said Ishika. 

Adi came down the bed. They both came out of the room and saw food served on the table. Ishika looked at Tanuja. " Did you make all this? " asked Ishika. Tanuja looked at Ishika and smiled. " Yeah, I made it. I thought that we have come from such a long trip and we all are hungry so I made all this. " said Tanuja. Ishika smiled and hugged Tanuja. " Tanuja, you should have ordered from the room service. " said Ishika.

Tanuja pulled a chair for Ishika. " I thought of that but the rates of the room service were very high so I thought why waste money. " said Tanuja. Ishika laughed and then sat down. They all had food and then left for the competition stage. That stage wasn't very far from the hotel. They took almost 30 minutes from the hotel. Ishika saw all the contestants and got a little wallet. All the contestants of world famous dancers.

"Oh god. They all are so well trained dancers. What will happen to me? " said Ishika. Adi held her hand. Ishika looked at " Mumma, I know that you will only win. " said Adi. Ishika smiled looking at the confidence that Adi had in her. Ishika calmed herself down and came down the car. They walked towards backstage. All the participants were there. When they saw Ishika, they looked at her like they had seen an alien.

Ishika was the only person who was in Indian traditional clothes. Ishika was feeling very awkward. But still she walked inside with Adi's hand in her hand. They sat down waiting for Ishika's name to be announced. Ishika's number was the second last. Before Ishika's performance, many of the dancers went and almost 15 got selected and now only one place was left.

" Now the last participant. Ms Ishika. " said the announcer. Ishika touched the stair of the stage and then walked up. Ishika looked at everyone. Tanuja and Adi were looking at her from backstage. In India, everyone in the Singhania palace was sitting and looking at Ishika's performance.

On the stage, Ishika took a deep breath and then started her performance. Ishika had such elegant moves that not only the judges but the whole audience was mesmerized by Ishika's performance. Ishika completed her dance and then looked at everyone. All the judges and the audience got up and clapped for Ishika. " Well, well, well. We are very happy to announce that Ms Ishika is the last participant of our competition. " said a judge.

Ishika was very happy that she got selected. In India, Agastya had a big smile on his face. " I knew that my wife is the best. " said Agastya. In London, Ishika with Tanuja and aadi had come out to celebrate. Ishika looked at Tanuja and Adi. " You both sit. I will go and order the food. " said Ishika and got up. She went to the reception. She was ordering something when she heard a shout.

Ishika looked at that side and saw Amanda trying to slap Adi. " Adi. " shouted Ishika and went towards Adi. Amanda was about to slap Ari but Adi but Ishika held her hand. Amanda looked at her. " How dare you touch me? Do you even know who I am? " asked Amanda, " I don't care who you are. But how dare you touch me son." said Ishika.

Adi hugged Ishika. " Mumma, aunty is so bad. By mistake, I bumped into her and then she tried to slap me. " said Adi. Ishika looked at Adi and then at Amanda. " How dare you touch my son? " said Ishika, " You know who I am. I am Amanda Johnson, the only daughter of William Johnson. " said Amanda. Ishika smiled and bent near Amanda's ear. " And Adi is the only son of Mr Agastya Singhania. " said Ishika. Amanda was shocked to hear this. Ishika held Adi's hand.

She looked at Tanuja. " Tanu, let's go. We have to leave. I can't stay in a place where people like this live. " said Ishika. Tanuja got up. Ishika, Tanuja and Adi left there. Amanda was standing there in anger. " So this is the reason why Agastya didn't marry me. I will kill you Ishika. " said Amanda in anger.