Chapter 7

Chapter name- Going to London

The next day, Agastya woke up and saw Ishika and Adi sleeping. Agastya smiled and then went to the washroom. He changed and came out. Agastya picked a sticky note and wrote something on it. Then he left from there. He came down and saw Dhruv and Samarth standing there. Samarth had a smile on his face. Agastya looked at him. " Looks like Ruhi has agreed. " said Agastya. Samarth smiled and looked at him. 

" Yeah and I didn't know that she also loves me." said Samarth with a big smile. Agastya smiled. " When will my love understand." said Dhruv. Samarth looked at him. " Dhruv, you don't know what happened with Annie?" said Samarth. Dhruv looked at Samarth. " If you will not let me then how would I know." said Dhruv. Agastya and Samarth looked at each other. " For now come. " said Agastya and walked out. 

Dhruv and Samarth went out behind Agastya. Agastya, Dhruv and Samarth sat down. Dhruv looked at Samarth. " Samarth, what happened with Annie?" asked Dhruv. But Agastya and Samarth didn't answer. Dhruv held Agastya's hand and kept Agastya's hand on his head. " Bhai, swear on me and tell me what happened with Annie?" asked Dhruv. Agastya sighed. " Annie got engaged some years ago. That man and Annie loved each other. But no one knew what kind of man he was. On the bachelors night. " said Agastya but didn't say anything. 

Dhruv shook Agastya. " Tell me." said Dhruv, " They both spend that night together." said Samarth. Dhruv looked at Samarth. " After that Annie got pregnant. That man told Annie to do abortion. Annie refused so he blackmailed her that he will leave her. In tension, she did the abortion. Annie was told by the doctor that if this abortion happens then she will never be able to conceive again. But still Annie did this. But a night before the marriage, Annie found that man having an affair with some other girl. " replied Samarth. 

Dhruv was very angry to hear this. " Once I find that man then I will kill him with my own hands." said Dhruv. After some time, Singhania Palace, Ishika woke up. She looked for Agastya but didn't find him there. When she saw the note that Agastya left for her. Ishika picked the note. " Biwi sorry but I am not able to do the breakfast with you but dinner is with you. Love Agastya.". 

Ishika smiled when she heard Adi's voice. Ishika looked at the bed and saw Adi sitting on the bed while rubbing his eyes. Ishika came to him. " Yes Baby." said Ishika. Adi stood on the bed. " I will go and take bath." said Adi. Ishika smiled. " Ok." said Ishika and kissed Adi's forehead. Adi ran out of the room. Singhania company, Agastya was sitting with Mr Johnson. Mr Johnson is an renowned businessman from London. Agastya looked at Mr Johnson. 

" Mr Johnson, I would love to sign the dial.  " said Agastya. Mr Johnson kept his hands on the table. " Mr Singhania, I would also love to sign the deal but only if you marry my only daughter." said Mr Johnson. Agastya, Dhruv and Samarth looked at Amanda who was sitting on the chair and shaving her nails. Amanda was wearing a very short and revealing dress. 

Agastya looked at Mr Johnson and then smiled. " Sorry Mr Johnson, but I am already married. " said Agastya. Agastya got up. " It was nice meeting you." said Agastya and walked out of the conference room. Dhurv and Samarth also left from there. Agastya came to his cabin and saw someone sitting on his chair. He got a smile on his face. " Biwi. " said Agastya. Ishika got up from Agastya's chair.

She came to him and hugged him. " How come here? " asked Agastya, " I thought that you needed to have food otherwise whet if my handsome hubby faints. " said Ishika. Agastya smiled. He sat down on the sofa. Ishika kept 2 plates on the table. Ishika opened the luggage box and then served the food on the plates. Agastya made Ishika sit with him. " You also have with me. " said Agastya. Ishika smiled. " Okay. " said Ishika. Agastya and Ishika had food.

Ishika looked at Agastya. " Wouldn't you take me around the office? " asked Ishika. Agastya looked at her with a smile on his face. " Of course, I will take you. Come with me. " said Agastya. Agastya and Ishika came out of Agastya's cabin and went around the office. All the staff members were looking at Agastya and Ishika only. " Who is she? " said a girl, " Yeah, we have never seen Boss with a girl. " replied a boy.

Those people were talking when Dhruv shouted at them. " I think that you get paid to work not to gossip here. " said Dhruv. Those people got up and then apologized to him. " Sorry Boss. " said those employees and then sat down to work. Agastya and Ishika came to the dance studio. " Ishika, this is the place that was made for you. " said Agastya. Ishika removed her shoes and walked inside. That dance studio had everything that Ishika needed for dancing.

Agastya sat down and started a song. Ishika's feet started to tap on the ground. As the sound played, Ishika started to dance. Agastya was mesmerized by her dance moves. All the employees when they heard songs from the studio they all came there. They all were looking at Ishika who was busy dancing. Ishika finished the dance and everyone including Agastya, Annie, Dhruv and Samarth started to clap.

Ishika smiled. " Wow Bhabhi, what a dancer you are. " said Dhruv while coming to Ishika. " Thanks Dhruv. " said Ishika. Annie came to her. " Ishika, as you are leaving for London, I have got an assistant for you. " said Annie, " Ohh. Who is it? " asked Ishika, " Wait a second. Tanu. " said Annie and looked at the gaye.

A girl wearing a pink indian suit and jeans cage there. Tanuja came to Ishika. " Hello Madam, I am Tanuja Sharma, your assistant. " said Tanuja with a smile. Ishika smiled. " Tanuja, you can call me Ishika. " said Ishika with a smile. Tanuja also smiled. Agastya got up and came to them. " Now let's go. Ishika has to do some packing. " said Agastya, " Okay. " said Samarth.

Agastya, Ishika, Annie, Dhruv and Samarth came back to the Singhania palace. After a week, today was the day when Ishika and Adi were leaving for London. Ishika came down with Adi in her arms. Meena came to her. " Ishika, I made this halwa for you. " said Meena and made Ishika have a bite. Ishika smiled. Adi looked at Meena with an angry expression. " Dadi, me too. " said Adi. Meena smiled and then made Adi also had the halwa.

Tanuja came there. " Good morning Ishika. " said Tanuja. Everyone looked at Tanuja. Parth was mesmerized to see her. Ishika came to her. " Ready to go? " asked Ishika, " Yes. " said Tanuja with a smile. Agastya, Ishika, Adi and Tanuja sat in the car and then left from there. They reached the airport. Tanuja and Adi were holding hands. Agastya kissed Ishika's forehead. " I don't know if you will win or not, but you will always be a winner for me. " said Agastya.

Ishika, Adi and Tanuja then went inside the airport. Agastya was standing there till Ishika didn't disappear from his eyesight. Agastya took a deep breath and then sat in the car and left from there. " Best of luck, Biwi. " said Agastya with a smile on his face.