Characters of Vijaygarh

Maharani Khyati

The first wife of the late king Maharaj Uday. The Rajmata of Vijaygarh. She is cunning and beautiful. She looks like some apsara (nymph) and this is why she was kidnapped by Maharaj during his young age and was forced into this marriage. She loves to rule and has taught her son to rule ruthlessly. She is merciless and believes in harsh punishments.

Maharani Mohini

She is the second wife of Maharaj Uday. She is polite and beautiful. She is not as seductive as Khyati, but is wise. She believes in love. She has always taught her son to rule through love, not forcibly.

Maharaj Yuddhjeet

Son of Maharaj Uday and Maharani Khyati. He looks appealing and has typical masculine features, but little do people know about his real identity. He is merciless and a sadist (his actual behaviour will be revealed throughout the story). He was Yuvraj and has now claimed the throne after his father's demise.

Rajkumar Indrajeet

He is the son of Maharaj Uday and Maharani Mohini. He is polite and caring. Just like his mother he believes in peace and love. He is good at fighting skills, but not as ruthless as Yuddhjeet. He loves to talk to women and is a little flirtatious.

This is my first work on Wattpad. So please vote and cherish it if you like it ❤️❤️