56. Raghav's Divinity🔥

(The night Khyati left Vijaygarh to seduce Raghav, and the night when Yuddhjeet's Macabre Transformation took place.)

Chandralekha POV

Days kept passing by, with our sacred bond getting strengthened. Our days were spent in practicing, while our nights were filled with my moans and his groans, during our love-making session.

He was quite careful with me and my insecurities, but with him, my fear had started vanishing away. We didn't realise when one month passed, and this is when we got to know that Ranveer has got married.

The news was carried to us by a passenger pigeon, and today would be his wedding night. He mentioned about his wife in the letter, and how she is related to Raghav's mother.

Raghav was glad to know this, he wished to witness the portrait of her mother that was mentioned in the letter, but only Chitra could get it over here, and we needed to be very careful until Khyati is there.

The Devgarh Army had started their practices under Raghav's guidance, but they were still not loyal to me. They thought of my father as the real culprit, and considered me the reason behind Devgarh's demise.

Raghav wanted to explore something new, so tonight we were traveling to the waterfall, away from the Gurukul, maybe to prevent the kids from listening to my screams.

Mounted on the horse, both of us were heading towards the destination at a very high speed. The sky and the fields were beaming ecstasy, as they emanated brillant moonlight. My frolicking hair strands began flowing backwards, playing and teasing Raghav.

He returned that gesture by tickling my waist, but held me tightly the moment I felt like slipping away. My careful husband!

My boobs hurt, bouncing continuously on the back of the horse, so he held them firmly, with his one hand, sheathing it around my bosom.

"Is it still hurting?"

He asked, pecking my nape.

"Um... not that much!"

I replied, in a cooing voice.

"Keep them unhurt for now, they have to bounce a lot tonight."

He muttered in a sultry voice, making me feel extremely timid.

"Raghav...I used to take you as an 'innocent'!"

I grumbled, hitting his tummy with my elbow.

"No, my love. I can be the best and the worst when it comes to you."

He mumbled, sucking the skin on my nape.

"Anhhh!" I moaned

The horse halted near an ethereal waterfall. He mounted down the horse, and grabbed my waist to get me down too.

He tied the horse with a tree, near the grass fields, far away from us, and came back to me.

Without a prior notice, he encased his arm around my waist, and yanking me on him, he slammed his lips on mine. We began eating each other, and I wrapped my legs around his torso.

He began striding towards the waterfall. I felt a little cold and refreshed as the droplets touched my skin.

As he moved further, our clothes drenched completely in the water, but the kiss didn't break. He placed me on the damped rock, and holding my biceps securely, he began sucking on my collarbone and shoulder. I returned the passionate fire by planting innumerable kisses on his chest.

"Raghav, I'm scared!"

I quavered, the moment he tore the one strand on my shoulder, that posed as the sleeve of my blouse.