49. Healing her Scars🔥

16+ update!

Chandralekha POV

"Raghav!"

I quavered him, and he pivoted his head into my direction. He wasn't wearing any upper garments, and this was the first time, I was ogling his well-toned muscular, strong and tough body.

His hair wasn't tied in a bun, and I gawked at the squelchy strands of it, frolicking exuberantly at the border of his fervid face. His chest was puffed, with a small knot of thin black hair in the mid, his long and bulky arms were veiny, and the Rudraksh bracelet bedecking his right wrist, felt like cherry on the cake.

I gulped, deciphering how handsome and appealing he actually is. I had never seen him like this before, and an urge of feeling him aroused in my subconscious mind.

"Come in, Chandani!"

His croaky voice demanded, and my legs extemporaneously followed his orders, and began to stroll towards him, with my esurient gaze still flickering among his torso, neck, hair and face.

I didn't comprehend when I reached near him, and now, my sanguine gaze was fixed on his handsome face.

He snapped his fingers near my eyes, and I flinched, realising the close proximity of our faces.

"Kaha kho gayi hamari Chandani?"

"Where is my moonlight lost?"

I shook my head, keeping my embarrassed gaze low, and he lifted up my face, holding my chin on his index finger. Our eyes met, and a cascade of serenity rushed in my veins. His gaze undoubtedly held healing powers, that my body and my soul craved for.

Entangling my fingers with his, he started walking, and I followed him, till he made me stand before the mirror.

My gaze relocated to the mirror, and I glanced at the wound on my cheek. A tiny insignificant scar was left now. This spot of my face, was never left untouched by Raghav. He kissed it daily, without Interlude, stating that he loves those parts of my body, whom I believe are not worthy enough to be loved.

"It's healing."

I muttered, in a low, nearly inaudible voice, fondling the scar with my index and middle finger, with my head tilted a little on another side.

"My touch heals you, Princess!"

He whispered, in his croaky voice, leaning close to my ear, and pecking that spot again. I blushed coyly, and turning towards him, I hid my flushed face in his chest.

He enveloped his long arms around me, taking me into his solace. His touch indeed held the power to heal and strengthen me.

Pecking the crown of my head, he broke the hug, peeping deeply into my shy and frightened eyes.

"Time to overcome all your fears, Chandani!"

He mumbled, and grip tightened on his arms, deciphering the meaning of his words. I gulped, and my scared gaze extemporaneously shifted down.

"I....I think I......I won't be able to...."

Tears pooled up at the corner of my eyes, and I was immediately taken into his warming hug. My head landed in between his bosom, and I lifted up my head to see him. His eyes were also staring at me, and he kissed my forehead deeply.

"This phobia shouldn't last long, Chandani. It had already exceeded its limit."

He maffled, and I nodded, feeling safe around him. I turned around, and pulled my voluminous hair in the front, using one hand of mine, revealing the knots of my blouse to him.